Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) due back 'sooner rather than later'
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will be back "sooner rather than later", according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
The usually tight-lipped coach provided something positive, however, he followed it up by questioning the meaning of his statement. Leonard should be nearing a return, though that might mean an early or mid-December return to the floor.
Over a projected 60 games, our models like Leonard to average 33.6 minutes, 24.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists upon his return to the Spurs' lineup.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Bryn Forbes to re-sign with San Antonio July 10th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Davis Bertans re-signing with Spurs on four-year deal July 9th, 2018
- Former Spurs guard Tony Parker to sign with the Hornets July 6th, 2018
- Spurs sign sharp-shooter Marco Belinelli to a two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Rudy Gay re-signs with the Spurs for one-year, $10M July 2nd, 2018