Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) due back 'sooner rather than later'
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will be back "sooner rather than later", according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
The usually tight-lipped coach provided something positive, however, he followed it up by questioning the meaning of his statement. Leonard should be nearing a return, though that might mean an early or mid-December return to the floor.
Over a projected 60 games, our models like Leonard to average 33.6 minutes, 24.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists upon his return to the Spurs' lineup.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (eye) practices in full for Raptors after early exit October 18th, 2018
- Delon Wright (groin) questionable for Raptors' opener Friday October 18th, 2018
- Raptors' Serge Ibaka not starting on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam starting over Serge Ibaka in Raptors' opener versus Cavaliers October 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright (thigh) ruled out for Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright suffers a thigh injury on Wednesday October 10th, 2018