Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) due back 'sooner rather than later'
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will be back "sooner rather than later", according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
The usually tight-lipped coach provided something positive, however, he followed it up by questioning the meaning of his statement. Leonard should be nearing a return, though that might mean an early or mid-December return to the floor.
Over a projected 60 games, our models like Leonard to average 33.6 minutes, 24.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists upon his return to the Spurs' lineup.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Danny Green splashes five triples in Spurs' win November 18th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge regresses a bit with 15 points in Spurs' loss November 16th, 2017
- Rudy Gay only scores 4 points as Spurs beat Dallas on Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Kyle Anderson plays a season-high 34 minutes in Spurs' win on Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Pau Gasol scores just 2 points as Spurs beat Mavericks Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Patty Mills scores season-high 19 points as Spurs win in Dallas November 15th, 2017