Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) due back 'sooner rather than later'
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will be back "sooner rather than later", according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
The usually tight-lipped coach provided something positive, however, he followed it up by questioning the meaning of his statement. Leonard should be nearing a return, though that might mean an early or mid-December return to the floor.
Over a projected 60 games, our models like Leonard to average 33.6 minutes, 24.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists upon his return to the Spurs' lineup.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Spurs rule out Manu Ginobili (thigh) for Friday January 18th, 2018
- Pau Gasol double-doubles, adds 7 assists as Spurs top Nets January 18th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson unable to get anything going for Spurs on Wednesday January 18th, 2018
- Patrick Mills drains 7 from deep, scores 25 points for Spurs in win January 18th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge goes for 34 points, 8 rebounds in Spurs' win January 18th, 2018
- Pau Gasol playing through hand injury again for Spurs versus Nets January 17th, 2018