Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) due back 'sooner rather than later'
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will be back "sooner rather than later", according to head coach Gregg Popovich.
The usually tight-lipped coach provided something positive, however, he followed it up by questioning the meaning of his statement. Leonard should be nearing a return, though that might mean an early or mid-December return to the floor.
Over a projected 60 games, our models like Leonard to average 33.6 minutes, 24.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists upon his return to the Spurs' lineup.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson will come off the Spurs' bench in Game 2 on Monday night April 16th, 2018