Stanley Johnson (back) 'expects to play' Wednesday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to the Detroit Free Press' Vince Ellis, Johnson returned to practiced on Tuesday, but he expects to play on Wednesday after missing three games due to back and hip injuries. Wednesday's shootaround should provide further clarification. But, if he sits again, Reggie Bullock would start as Luke Kennard sees extended minutes once again.
With a season average of 18.4 FanDuel points per game, Johnson is projected for 18.9 FD points in the event that he plays against Milwaukee on Wednesday night.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia agrees to one-year, $2.4 million deal with Pistons July 9th, 2018
- Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons July 2nd, 2018
- Jose Calderon signs one-year deal with Detroit July 2nd, 2018
- Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Stan Van Gundy, Pistons part ways May 7th, 2018