Stanley Johnson (back) 'expects to play' Wednesday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to the Detroit Free Press' Vince Ellis, Johnson returned to practiced on Tuesday, but he expects to play on Wednesday after missing three games due to back and hip injuries. Wednesday's shootaround should provide further clarification. But, if he sits again, Reggie Bullock would start as Luke Kennard sees extended minutes once again.
With a season average of 18.4 FanDuel points per game, Johnson is projected for 18.9 FD points in the event that he plays against Milwaukee on Wednesday night.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington (ankle) questionable for Miami on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (toe) practices for Pistons Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (illness) considered a game time decision on Wednesday October 17th, 2018