Stanley Johnson (back) 'expects to play' Wednesday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to the Detroit Free Press' Vince Ellis, Johnson returned to practiced on Tuesday, but he expects to play on Wednesday after missing three games due to back and hip injuries. Wednesday's shootaround should provide further clarification. But, if he sits again, Reggie Bullock would start as Luke Kennard sees extended minutes once again.
With a season average of 18.4 FanDuel points per game, Johnson is projected for 18.9 FD points in the event that he plays against Milwaukee on Wednesday night.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) to undergo season-ending surgery on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Avery Bradley (groin) 50-50, 'feels like he'll go' for Pistons January 19th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (bronchitis) 50-50 to play on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Avery Bradley (groin) is '50-50' for Pistons on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Pistons fall to Raps despite 25 points, 17 boards from Andre Drummond January 18th, 2018
- Avery Bradley (groin) starting for Pistons on Wednesday January 17th, 2018