Stanley Johnson (back) 'expects to play' Wednesday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to the Detroit Free Press' Vince Ellis, Johnson returned to practiced on Tuesday, but he expects to play on Wednesday after missing three games due to back and hip injuries. Wednesday's shootaround should provide further clarification. But, if he sits again, Reggie Bullock would start as Luke Kennard sees extended minutes once again.
With a season average of 18.4 FanDuel points per game, Johnson is projected for 18.9 FD points in the event that he plays against Milwaukee on Wednesday night.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (ankle) doubtful for Pistons' season-finale on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (Achilles) ruled out for Pistons on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (knee) out for the remainder of the season April 6th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (illness) good to go for Pistons on Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (illness) questionable for Pistons on Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Pistons' Stanley Johnson drops 17 points and 4 steals Sunday April 2nd, 2018