Stanley Johnson (back) 'expects to play' Wednesday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to the Detroit Free Press' Vince Ellis, Johnson returned to practiced on Tuesday, but he expects to play on Wednesday after missing three games due to back and hip injuries. Wednesday's shootaround should provide further clarification. But, if he sits again, Reggie Bullock would start as Luke Kennard sees extended minutes once again.
With a season average of 18.4 FanDuel points per game, Johnson is projected for 18.9 FD points in the event that he plays against Milwaukee on Wednesday night.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) will play against Philadelphia Monday November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) is out on Friday against the Pacers November 17th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond double-doubles in loss to Milwaukee November 16th, 2017
- Stanley Johnson (hip) confirmed as Pistons' starter in return on Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Reggie Bullock returns to Pistons' bench on Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Stanley Johnson (back) to start Wednesday for Detroit November 15th, 2017