Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) questionable Wednesday against Milwaukee
Per Rod Beard of The Detroit News, Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said forward/center Jon Leuer is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
Leuer, who has missed the team's last five games, sprained his ankle over two weeks ago and has yet to make his way back from the injury. If he's unable to make an appearance, Anthony Tolliver and Eric Moreland would split time as Detroit's backup power forward.
With averages of 17 minutes and 11.6 FanDuel points per contest, Leuer is projected to produce 6.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 12.9 FanDuel points over 17.4 minutes against the Bucks.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia agrees to one-year, $2.4 million deal with Pistons July 9th, 2018
- Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons July 2nd, 2018
- Jose Calderon signs one-year deal with Detroit July 2nd, 2018
- Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Stan Van Gundy, Pistons part ways May 7th, 2018