Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) questionable Wednesday against Milwaukee
Per Rod Beard of The Detroit News, Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said forward/center Jon Leuer is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
Leuer, who has missed the team's last five games, sprained his ankle over two weeks ago and has yet to make his way back from the injury. If he's unable to make an appearance, Anthony Tolliver and Eric Moreland would split time as Detroit's backup power forward.
With averages of 17 minutes and 11.6 FanDuel points per contest, Leuer is projected to produce 6.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 12.9 FanDuel points over 17.4 minutes against the Bucks.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington (ankle) questionable for Miami on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (toe) practices for Pistons Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (illness) considered a game time decision on Wednesday October 17th, 2018