Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) questionable Wednesday against Milwaukee
Per Rod Beard of The Detroit News, Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said forward/center Jon Leuer is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
Leuer, who has missed the team's last five games, sprained his ankle over two weeks ago and has yet to make his way back from the injury. If he's unable to make an appearance, Anthony Tolliver and Eric Moreland would split time as Detroit's backup power forward.
With averages of 17 minutes and 11.6 FanDuel points per contest, Leuer is projected to produce 6.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 12.9 FanDuel points over 17.4 minutes against the Bucks.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) will play against Philadelphia Monday November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) is out on Friday against the Pacers November 17th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond double-doubles in loss to Milwaukee November 16th, 2017
- Stanley Johnson (hip) confirmed as Pistons' starter in return on Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Reggie Bullock returns to Pistons' bench on Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Stanley Johnson (back) to start Wednesday for Detroit November 15th, 2017