Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) questionable Wednesday against Milwaukee
Per Rod Beard of The Detroit News, Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said forward/center Jon Leuer is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
Leuer, who has missed the team's last five games, sprained his ankle over two weeks ago and has yet to make his way back from the injury. If he's unable to make an appearance, Anthony Tolliver and Eric Moreland would split time as Detroit's backup power forward.
With averages of 17 minutes and 11.6 FanDuel points per contest, Leuer is projected to produce 6.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 12.9 FanDuel points over 17.4 minutes against the Bucks.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) to undergo season-ending surgery on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Avery Bradley (groin) 50-50, 'feels like he'll go' for Pistons January 19th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (bronchitis) 50-50 to play on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Avery Bradley (groin) is '50-50' for Pistons on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Pistons fall to Raps despite 25 points, 17 boards from Andre Drummond January 18th, 2018
- Avery Bradley (groin) starting for Pistons on Wednesday January 17th, 2018