Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) questionable Wednesday against Milwaukee
Per Rod Beard of The Detroit News, Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said forward/center Jon Leuer is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
Leuer, who has missed the team's last five games, sprained his ankle over two weeks ago and has yet to make his way back from the injury. If he's unable to make an appearance, Anthony Tolliver and Eric Moreland would split time as Detroit's backup power forward.
With averages of 17 minutes and 11.6 FanDuel points per contest, Leuer is projected to produce 6.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 12.9 FanDuel points over 17.4 minutes against the Bucks.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (ankle) doubtful for Pistons' season-finale on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (Achilles) ruled out for Pistons on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (knee) out for the remainder of the season April 6th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (illness) good to go for Pistons on Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (illness) questionable for Pistons on Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Pistons' Stanley Johnson drops 17 points and 4 steals Sunday April 2nd, 2018