Rajon Rondo to play between 14-16 minutes for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo will play between 14-16 minutes on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.
Rondo logged just 4.9 minutes in Monday's debut, and the Pelicans will continue to ease him back into things over the next week or so. As Rondo's role grows, it'll mean less playing time for E'Twaun Moore and Jameer Nelson.
numberFire's models project Rondo to record 9.1 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.6 steals, and 2.5 turnovers on 39.8 percent shooting from the field in 27.8 minutes per game over the rest of the season.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope expected to start on Thursday for Los Angeles October 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) looked "great" at practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Hart's hamstring declared 'good' by Lakers coach Luke Walton October 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to make his 2018 preseason debut on Wednesday October 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart tweaks hamstring in practice on Monday October 8th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018