Rajon Rondo to play between 14-16 minutes for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo will play between 14-16 minutes on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.
Rondo logged just 4.9 minutes in Monday's debut, and the Pelicans will continue to ease him back into things over the next week or so. As Rondo's role grows, it'll mean less playing time for E'Twaun Moore and Jameer Nelson.
numberFire's models project Rondo to record 9.1 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.6 steals, and 2.5 turnovers on 39.8 percent shooting from the field in 27.8 minutes per game over the rest of the season.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted an All-Star Game starter for the third time January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins voted an All-Star starter for the first time January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday exceeds 20 points in fourth straight game January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins flirts with a triple-double in close loss to Atlanta January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis limited to 8 points, 8 shots on Wednesday night January 18th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday stays hot with 23 points in Pelicans' win over Celtics January 17th, 2018