Rajon Rondo to play between 14-16 minutes for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo will play between 14-16 minutes on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.
Rondo logged just 4.9 minutes in Monday's debut, and the Pelicans will continue to ease him back into things over the next week or so. As Rondo's role grows, it'll mean less playing time for E'Twaun Moore and Jameer Nelson.
numberFire's models project Rondo to record 9.1 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.6 steals, and 2.5 turnovers on 39.8 percent shooting from the field in 27.8 minutes per game over the rest of the season.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) will play against Philadelphia Monday November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (face) probable for Monday night November 19th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis suffers concussion on Friday night November 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen (knee) will not play Friday as Pelicans face the Nuggets November 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Tony Allen (knee) likely to play on Friday against Denver November 16th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo expected to play 20-24 minutes against Denver Friday November 16th, 2017