Rajon Rondo to play between 14-16 minutes for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo will play between 14-16 minutes on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.
Rondo logged just 4.9 minutes in Monday's debut, and the Pelicans will continue to ease him back into things over the next week or so. As Rondo's role grows, it'll mean less playing time for E'Twaun Moore and Jameer Nelson.
numberFire's models project Rondo to record 9.1 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.6 steals, and 2.5 turnovers on 39.8 percent shooting from the field in 27.8 minutes per game over the rest of the season.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Anthony Davis drops 47 points as Pelicans finish sweep of Trail Blazers April 21st, 2018
- Pelicans complete series sweep of Trail Blazers behind Jrue Holiday's 41 points April 21st, 2018
- Jrue Holiday unloads 33 points as Pelicans take 2-0 series lead over Blazers April 18th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic stays hot with 24 points and 16 rebounds Monday for Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic goes big for Pelicans in win at Golden State April 8th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis posts double-double in win over Golden State April 8th, 2018