J.J. Redick scores 10 points as 76ers defeat Clippers
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 10 points on 3-of-10 field goals (1-of-7 3-pointers) and 3-of-3 free throws with 2 rebounds and 6 assists in 35.8 minutes of Monday's 109-105 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.
Redick has dished out 6 assists in back-to-back games and is now averaging a career-high 4.0 for the season. However, he's made just 5-of-19 (26.3 percent) 3-pointers over the past three outings. Redick and the 76ers face the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday.
numberFire's models projected Redick to score 24.4 FanDuel points on Monday, but he finished with 18.4. On the season, Redick is averaging 24.7 FanDuel points per game (11 games).
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) out again on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Wizards' John Wall out on Sunday as he deals with knee issue November 19th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder's 23 points not enough as Hawks fall to Celtics November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will miss at least two or three more weeks for 76ers November 19th, 2017
- Robert Covington drops 20 points Saturday in Sixers' loss to Warriors November 19th, 2017
- Dario Saric fills 76ers' stat sheet on Saturday November 19th, 2017
- 76ers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) ruled out against Warriors November 18th, 2017
- Dario Saric struggles from the field as Philadelphia tops the Lakers November 16th, 2017