J.J. Redick scores 10 points as 76ers defeat Clippers
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 10 points on 3-of-10 field goals (1-of-7 3-pointers) and 3-of-3 free throws with 2 rebounds and 6 assists in 35.8 minutes of Monday's 109-105 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.
Redick has dished out 6 assists in back-to-back games and is now averaging a career-high 4.0 for the season. However, he's made just 5-of-19 (26.3 percent) 3-pointers over the past three outings. Redick and the 76ers face the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday.
numberFire's models projected Redick to score 24.4 FanDuel points on Monday, but he finished with 18.4. On the season, Redick is averaging 24.7 FanDuel points per game (11 games).
- Wilson Chandler gets hot Monday with 26 points in Nuggets' overtime loss March 20th, 2018
- Darren Collison returns to Pacers' starting lineup with 15 points and 8 assists March 20th, 2018
- Will Barton's strong defense not enough Monday as Nuggets lose in double-overtime March 20th, 2018
- Khris Middleton puts up 30 and a full line Monday for Milwaukee March 20th, 2018
- Kemba Walker produces 24 points as Hornets fall to Sixers March 20th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk drops 30 points in Heat's double-overtime win March 20th, 2018
- Dario Saric scores 21 points with 12 rebounds in 76ers' win March 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid scores 29 points with 10 rebounds in 76ers' win March 16th, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons amasses second straight triple-double March 16th, 2018
- Robert Covington hits 5 threes in Sixers' win March 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (wrist) not on Sixers' Thursday injury report March 15th, 2018
- 76ers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) won't return this week March 15th, 2018