J.J. Redick scores 10 points as 76ers defeat Clippers
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 10 points on 3-of-10 field goals (1-of-7 3-pointers) and 3-of-3 free throws with 2 rebounds and 6 assists in 35.8 minutes of Monday's 109-105 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.
Redick has dished out 6 assists in back-to-back games and is now averaging a career-high 4.0 for the season. However, he's made just 5-of-19 (26.3 percent) 3-pointers over the past three outings. Redick and the 76ers face the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday.
numberFire's models projected Redick to score 24.4 FanDuel points on Monday, but he finished with 18.4. On the season, Redick is averaging 24.7 FanDuel points per game (11 games).
- Alex Len (back) active, starting for Hawks Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (hamstring) ruled out for 76ers' opener Thursday October 17th, 2018
- Ben Simmons shines for 76ers with 19 points, 15 rebounds, 8 assists October 17th, 2018
- Joel Embiid posts 23 points, 10 rebounds for 76ers in loss October 17th, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons (neck) returns to practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz could start games, but come off the bench in second half October 8th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018