J.J. Redick scores 10 points as 76ers defeat Clippers
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 10 points on 3-of-10 field goals (1-of-7 3-pointers) and 3-of-3 free throws with 2 rebounds and 6 assists in 35.8 minutes of Monday's 109-105 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.
Redick has dished out 6 assists in back-to-back games and is now averaging a career-high 4.0 for the season. However, he's made just 5-of-19 (26.3 percent) 3-pointers over the past three outings. Redick and the 76ers face the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday.
numberFire's models projected Redick to score 24.4 FanDuel points on Monday, but he finished with 18.4. On the season, Redick is averaging 24.7 FanDuel points per game (11 games).
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell reportedly re-ups with Mavericks for 2 years July 19th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki reportedly finalizing 1-year pact with Mavericks July 19th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Raptors receive Danny Green in trade with Spurs July 18th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Wilson Chandler to Philadelphia July 3rd, 2018
- J.J. Redick signs one-year contract to stay in Philadelphia July 2nd, 2018