J.J. Redick scores 10 points as 76ers defeat Clippers
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 10 points on 3-of-10 field goals (1-of-7 3-pointers) and 3-of-3 free throws with 2 rebounds and 6 assists in 35.8 minutes of Monday's 109-105 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.
Redick has dished out 6 assists in back-to-back games and is now averaging a career-high 4.0 for the season. However, he's made just 5-of-19 (26.3 percent) 3-pointers over the past three outings. Redick and the 76ers face the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday.
numberFire's models projected Redick to score 24.4 FanDuel points on Monday, but he finished with 18.4. On the season, Redick is averaging 24.7 FanDuel points per game (11 games).
- Mason Plumlee steps back into Nuggets' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma won't return for Lakers after injuring hand January 17th, 2018
- Garrett Temple on Kings' bench for matchup with Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Will Barton starting at point guard for Nuggets on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- George Hill back in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Zach Randolph returns to Sacramento's first unit versus Jazz January 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz (shoulder) can make impact 'without having to shoot' January 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Jerryd Bayless may start Thursday in place of J.J. Redick (leg) January 17th, 2018
- Sixers' Richaun Holmes (illness) ruled out Thursday against Celtics January 17th, 2018
- J.J. Redick (leg) out the next 10-to-14 days for Philly January 16th, 2018
- 76ers' J.J. Redick (leg) likely to miss 'short window of time' January 16th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell posts 18 points, 6 rebounds, 8 assists for 76ers in Monday's win January 15th, 2018