Bucks' Eric Bledsoe to start at point guard in team debut
Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd said guard Eric Bledsoe will be in the starting lineup on Friday night, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Matt Velazquez.
In his first game since being traded from the Phoenix Suns, Bledsoe will replace Malcolm Brogdon. However, his minutes will be monitored as he plays in his first game since October 21st. Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton should see their usage rates drop as they accompany Bledsoe to start the game.
Bledsoe comes in at a price of $6,300 with a projected output of 16.5 points, 4.8 assists and 29.4 FanDuel points against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Marquese Chriss reportedly moved from Suns to Rockets August 31st, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018