Bucks' Eric Bledsoe to start at point guard in team debut
Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd said guard Eric Bledsoe will be in the starting lineup on Friday night, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Matt Velazquez.
In his first game since being traded from the Phoenix Suns, Bledsoe will replace Malcolm Brogdon. However, his minutes will be monitored as he plays in his first game since October 21st. Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton should see their usage rates drop as they accompany Bledsoe to start the game.
Bledsoe comes in at a price of $6,300 with a projected output of 16.5 points, 4.8 assists and 29.4 FanDuel points against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) ruled out again for Lakers Saturday December 14th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (hip) still questionable for Raptors versus Trail Blazers December 14th, 2018
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (shoulder) will not play Friday December 14th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Zach LaVine injures ankle late, expects to play for Bulls on Saturday December 14th, 2018
- T.J. Warren scores season-high 30, Suns snap losing streak December 14th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova heads back to Bucks' bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (neck) will play Wednesday for Milwaukee December 12th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (neck) probable for Milwaukee versus Pacers December 11th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova starting on Monday night for Milwaukee December 10th, 2018
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton inactive on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (neck) ruled out on Monday December 10th, 2018