Bucks' Eric Bledsoe to start at point guard in team debut
Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd said guard Eric Bledsoe will be in the starting lineup on Friday night, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Matt Velazquez.
In his first game since being traded from the Phoenix Suns, Bledsoe will replace Malcolm Brogdon. However, his minutes will be monitored as he plays in his first game since October 21st. Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton should see their usage rates drop as they accompany Bledsoe to start the game.
Bledsoe comes in at a price of $6,300 with a projected output of 16.5 points, 4.8 assists and 29.4 FanDuel points against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Russell Westbrook scores 30 as Thunder fall to Hornets December 11th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo racks up his first triple-double of the season on Monday December 11th, 2017
- James Harden dishes out 17 dimes in Rockets' Monday night win December 11th, 2017
- Jrue Holiday drops season-high 37 points in Pelicans' loss December 11th, 2017
- Javale McGee will come off the bench for Warriors on Monday December 11th, 2017
- Warriors' Jordan Bell will start on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Bucks' Tony Snell (knee) remains out Saturday night December 9th, 2017
- Tony Snell (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Friday night December 8th, 2017
- Bucks' Gary Payton II will start with Tony Snell (knee) sitting Friday against the Mavericks December 8th, 2017
- Bucks' Matthew Dellavedova (knee) will remain out against Mavericks December 8th, 2017
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo projected for fourth straight 25-point game Friday night December 8th, 2017
- Khris Middleton stays hot from field as Bucks topple Pistons December 7th, 2017