Bucks' Eric Bledsoe to start at point guard in team debut
Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd said guard Eric Bledsoe will be in the starting lineup on Friday night, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Matt Velazquez.
In his first game since being traded from the Phoenix Suns, Bledsoe will replace Malcolm Brogdon. However, his minutes will be monitored as he plays in his first game since October 21st. Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton should see their usage rates drop as they accompany Bledsoe to start the game.
Bledsoe comes in at a price of $6,300 with a projected output of 16.5 points, 4.8 assists and 29.4 FanDuel points against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 22 in Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 32 points in Bucks' Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7 April 27th, 2018
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018