Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) is unlikely to play Friday
Detroit Pistons head coach Stan Van Gundy said that forward/center Jon Leuer isn't expected to play Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to The Detroit News' Rod Beard, Leuer did not participate in Thursday's practice. That leaves his availability seriously in question. As the Pistons prepare for Friday's home matchup, Leuer's minutes will go to some combination of Henry Ellenson and Anthony Tolliver.
Our models have Leuer projected for 25.1 minutes, 9.9 points and 18.9 FanDuel points if he's somehow able to play Friday night.
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) ruled out again for Lakers Saturday December 14th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (hip) still questionable for Raptors versus Trail Blazers December 14th, 2018
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (shoulder) will not play Friday December 14th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Zach LaVine injures ankle late, expects to play for Bulls on Saturday December 14th, 2018
- T.J. Warren scores season-high 30, Suns snap losing streak December 14th, 2018
- Jon Leuer will return to a reserve role for Detroit Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Pistons' Stanley Johnson (knee) available to play on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Blake Griffin back in Pistons' lineup after breather, Jon Leuer returning to bench December 12th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) out again for Pistons Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) upgraded to questionable Wednesday for Detroit December 12th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (knee) a game-time call for Pistons December 12th, 2018