Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) is unlikely to play Friday
Detroit Pistons head coach Stan Van Gundy said that forward/center Jon Leuer isn't expected to play Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to The Detroit News' Rod Beard, Leuer did not participate in Thursday's practice. That leaves his availability seriously in question. As the Pistons prepare for Friday's home matchup, Leuer's minutes will go to some combination of Henry Ellenson and Anthony Tolliver.
Our models have Leuer projected for 25.1 minutes, 9.9 points and 18.9 FanDuel points if he's somehow able to play Friday night.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) will play on Saturday April 20th, 2019