Pistons' Jon Leuer (ankle) is unlikely to play Friday
Detroit Pistons head coach Stan Van Gundy said that forward/center Jon Leuer isn't expected to play Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
According to The Detroit News' Rod Beard, Leuer did not participate in Thursday's practice. That leaves his availability seriously in question. As the Pistons prepare for Friday's home matchup, Leuer's minutes will go to some combination of Henry Ellenson and Anthony Tolliver.
Our models have Leuer projected for 25.1 minutes, 9.9 points and 18.9 FanDuel points if he's somehow able to play Friday night.
- Zach Collins swats 6 shots, Trail Blazers top Lakers October 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart has full line in loss October 19th, 2018
- Rodney McGruder makes noise for Miami in victory October 19th, 2018
- Josh Richardson fills it up again as Heat defeat Wizards October 19th, 2018
- LeBron James debuts for Lakers with 26 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists October 19th, 2018
- Damian Lillard leads Trail Blazers past Lakers with 28 points, 6 boards, 4 dimes October 19th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (toe) practices for Pistons Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (illness) considered a game time decision on Wednesday October 17th, 2018