Malcolm Brogdon is back in the Bucks' starting lineup after a one-game absence
Milwaukee Bucks point guard Malcolm Brogdon (ankle) is in the starting lineup Thursday versus the Boson Celtics.
Brogdon miss Monday's game with an injured ankle but is good to go on Thursday night. Matthew Dellavedova returns to the bench and will back up Brogdon versus Boston.
Our models project Brogdon for 13.1 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 4.7 assists for 26.6 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018