Malcolm Brogdon is back in the Bucks' starting lineup after a one-game absence
Milwaukee Bucks point guard Malcolm Brogdon (ankle) is in the starting lineup Thursday versus the Boson Celtics.
Brogdon miss Monday's game with an injured ankle but is good to go on Thursday night. Matthew Dellavedova returns to the bench and will back up Brogdon versus Boston.
Our models project Brogdon for 13.1 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 4.7 assists for 26.6 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Tristan Thompson (soreness) a late scratch for Cavaliers on Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Will Barton (back) is questionable to play on Friday for Denver December 14th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Nemanja Bjelica (foot) out on Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Danny Green (groin tightness) probable on Friday for Spurs December 14th, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (personal) will not play for the Lakers on Thursday night December 14th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quadriceps tendinopathy) probable for Friday night December 14th, 2017
- Bucks' Khris Middleton double-doubles with season-high 10 assists December 14th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo plays 18 minutes, disappoints Wednesday night December 14th, 2017
- Eric Bledsoe held to 14 points in Bucks' loss December 14th, 2017
- Bucks fall to Pelicans despite a huge game from Giannis Antetokounmpo December 14th, 2017
- Bucks' Tony Snell (knee) remains out Saturday night December 9th, 2017
- Tony Snell (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Friday night December 8th, 2017