Malcolm Brogdon is back in the Bucks' starting lineup after a one-game absence
Milwaukee Bucks point guard Malcolm Brogdon (ankle) is in the starting lineup Thursday versus the Boson Celtics.
Brogdon miss Monday's game with an injured ankle but is good to go on Thursday night. Matthew Dellavedova returns to the bench and will back up Brogdon versus Boston.
Our models project Brogdon for 13.1 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 4.7 assists for 26.6 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Alex Len (back) active, starting for Hawks Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pelicans claim Tim Frazier off waivers on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018