Malcolm Brogdon is back in the Bucks' starting lineup after a one-game absence
Milwaukee Bucks point guard Malcolm Brogdon (ankle) is in the starting lineup Thursday versus the Boson Celtics.
Brogdon miss Monday's game with an injured ankle but is good to go on Thursday night. Matthew Dellavedova returns to the bench and will back up Brogdon versus Boston.
Our models project Brogdon for 13.1 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 4.7 assists for 26.6 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 38 points, 10 boards and 7 assists on Wednesday March 15th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo plays only 28 minutes as Bucks cruise past Grizzlies March 13th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe chips in 14 points as Bucks blowout Grizzlies March 13th, 2018
- Khris Middleton leads Bucks with 24 points in win over Grizzlies March 13th, 2018
- Brandon Jennings available to play off Bucks' bench Monday March 12th, 2018
- Mirza Teletovic (blood clots) waived by Bucks March 10th, 2018