Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night
Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood was carried off the court after turning his ankle in the fourth quarter of Friday's game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
No word on the severity of the injury but initial reports suggest Hood could be dealing with a high ankle sprain. He stepped on Karl-Anthony Towns foot while playing defense and immediately grabbed his lower leg. It is safe to say Hood is looking doubtful to play on Saturday, leaving Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks all the minutes they can handle at the two-guard.
Hood had 20 points with 3 three-pointers for 26.7 FanDuel points before exiting on Friday night.
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) out again on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will miss at least two or three more weeks for 76ers November 19th, 2017
- Rodney Hood scores 31 points in 26 minutes Saturday for Jazz November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors drops 25 points in 25 minutes Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) is available off the bench on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Jazz' Thabo Sefolosha (knee) questionable Saturday against Orlando November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) probable to play on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) ruled out on Friday November 17th, 2017