Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night
Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood was carried off the court after turning his ankle in the fourth quarter of Friday's game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
No word on the severity of the injury but initial reports suggest Hood could be dealing with a high ankle sprain. He stepped on Karl-Anthony Towns foot while playing defense and immediately grabbed his lower leg. It is safe to say Hood is looking doubtful to play on Saturday, leaving Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks all the minutes they can handle at the two-guard.
Hood had 20 points with 3 three-pointers for 26.7 FanDuel points before exiting on Friday night.
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell reportedly re-ups with Mavericks for 2 years July 19th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Jose Calderon signs one-year deal with Detroit July 2nd, 2018
- LeBron James on his way to L.A. after signing four-year, $154M deal with Lakers July 1st, 2018
- LeBron James declines 2018-19 player option with Cavaliers to become a free agent June 29th, 2018
- The Cleveland Cavaliers choose Collin Sexton with the 8th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018