Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night
Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood was carried off the court after turning his ankle in the fourth quarter of Friday's game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
No word on the severity of the injury but initial reports suggest Hood could be dealing with a high ankle sprain. He stepped on Karl-Anthony Towns foot while playing defense and immediately grabbed his lower leg. It is safe to say Hood is looking doubtful to play on Saturday, leaving Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks all the minutes they can handle at the two-guard.
Hood had 20 points with 3 three-pointers for 26.7 FanDuel points before exiting on Friday night.
- Alex Len (back) active, starting for Hawks Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- J.R. Smith (elbow) won't play on Wednesday for Cleveland October 17th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance (ankle) ruled out for opener October 17th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Cleveland October 16th, 2018
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson will start at center on Wednesday October 16th, 2018
- J.R. Smith (elbow) doubtful for Cavaliers Wednesday October 16th, 2018
- Larry Nance, Cavs reach 4-year, $45 million extension October 15th, 2018