Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night
Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood was carried off the court after turning his ankle in the fourth quarter of Friday's game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
No word on the severity of the injury but initial reports suggest Hood could be dealing with a high ankle sprain. He stepped on Karl-Anthony Towns foot while playing defense and immediately grabbed his lower leg. It is safe to say Hood is looking doubtful to play on Saturday, leaving Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks all the minutes they can handle at the two-guard.
Hood had 20 points with 3 three-pointers for 26.7 FanDuel points before exiting on Friday night.
- Mason Plumlee steps back into Nuggets' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma won't return for Lakers after injuring hand January 17th, 2018
- Garrett Temple on Kings' bench for matchup with Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Will Barton starting at point guard for Nuggets on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- George Hill back in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Zach Randolph returns to Sacramento's first unit versus Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) cleared for non-contact drills January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Derrick Favors could be trade target for Cavaliers January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Ekpe Udoh racks up 3 steals, 4 blocks on Monday for Utah January 16th, 2018
- Utah's Joe Ingles held scoreless in 20 minutes against Indiana January 16th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points for Jazz on Monday January 16th, 2018