Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night
Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood was carried off the court after turning his ankle in the fourth quarter of Friday's game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
No word on the severity of the injury but initial reports suggest Hood could be dealing with a high ankle sprain. He stepped on Karl-Anthony Towns foot while playing defense and immediately grabbed his lower leg. It is safe to say Hood is looking doubtful to play on Saturday, leaving Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks all the minutes they can handle at the two-guard.
Hood had 20 points with 3 three-pointers for 26.7 FanDuel points before exiting on Friday night.
- Mario Hezonja enters first unit for Magic on Thursday, Arron Afflalo moves to bench March 22nd, 2018
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (knee) remains out on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Willy Hernangomez will start for the Hornets on Thursday while Dwight Howard serves one-game suspension March 22nd, 2018
- Wes Iwundu draws start for short-handed Magic on Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Hornets' Nicolas Batum (Achilles) ruled out for Thursday March 22nd, 2018
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney (wrist) to miss rest of season March 22nd, 2018
- Cavaliers' Jordan Clarkson held to 4 points in loss to Raptors March 22nd, 2018
- Kevin Love scores 23, double-doubles in Cavs' comeback win March 22nd, 2018
- Cavaliers' George Hill scores 22 points in victory over Raptors March 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James dishes out 17 assists as Cavs best Raptors on Wednesday March 22nd, 2018
- Jose Calderon to start in place of Rodney Hood (back) for Cleveland on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Kyle Korver (personal) will not play for Cavaliers in Wednesday's showdown with Raptors March 21st, 2018