Pistons' Stanley Johnson (back) uncertain for Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson did not participate in morning shoot around and is uncertain for Friday night's game, reports The Detroit News' Rob Beard.
Yesterday, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Johnson was experiencing back spasms late in Wednesday's season opener. Whether he was all game or not is unknown but he certainly struggled, as he shot 0-for-13 from the field in 40 minutes. If it's announced that he's out, Jon Leuer could start at power forward with Tobias Harris moving to small forward and Henry Ellenson backing up Leuer off the Detroit bench.
Despite his poor shooting, Johnson posted 20.3 FanDuel points at $3,900. Now priced at $4,500, we project Johnson for less minutes (32.3) but more production (24.5 FanDuel points) if he's a go for tonight's game.
- Gordon Hayward sprains ankle, uncertain for Celtics on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019