Pistons' Stanley Johnson (back) uncertain for Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson did not participate in morning shoot around and is uncertain for Friday night's game, reports The Detroit News' Rob Beard.
Yesterday, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Johnson was experiencing back spasms late in Wednesday's season opener. Whether he was all game or not is unknown but he certainly struggled, as he shot 0-for-13 from the field in 40 minutes. If it's announced that he's out, Jon Leuer could start at power forward with Tobias Harris moving to small forward and Henry Ellenson backing up Leuer off the Detroit bench.
Despite his poor shooting, Johnson posted 20.3 FanDuel points at $3,900. Now priced at $4,500, we project Johnson for less minutes (32.3) but more production (24.5 FanDuel points) if he's a go for tonight's game.
- Zach Collins swats 6 shots, Trail Blazers top Lakers October 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart has full line in loss October 19th, 2018
- Rodney McGruder makes noise for Miami in victory October 19th, 2018
- Josh Richardson fills it up again as Heat defeat Wizards October 19th, 2018
- LeBron James debuts for Lakers with 26 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists October 19th, 2018
- Damian Lillard leads Trail Blazers past Lakers with 28 points, 6 boards, 4 dimes October 19th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (toe) practices for Pistons Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (illness) considered a game time decision on Wednesday October 17th, 2018