Pistons' Stanley Johnson (back) uncertain for Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson did not participate in morning shoot around and is uncertain for Friday night's game, reports The Detroit News' Rob Beard.
Yesterday, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Johnson was experiencing back spasms late in Wednesday's season opener. Whether he was all game or not is unknown but he certainly struggled, as he shot 0-for-13 from the field in 40 minutes. If it's announced that he's out, Jon Leuer could start at power forward with Tobias Harris moving to small forward and Henry Ellenson backing up Leuer off the Detroit bench.
Despite his poor shooting, Johnson posted 20.3 FanDuel points at $3,900. Now priced at $4,500, we project Johnson for less minutes (32.3) but more production (24.5 FanDuel points) if he's a go for tonight's game.
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet starting in place of Kawhi Leonard (hip) Tuesday night December 11th, 2018
- Boban Marjanovic coming off Clippers' bench versus Raptors December 11th, 2018
- Marcin Gortat starting for Clippers Tuesday, Boban Marjanovic returns to bench December 11th, 2018
- Lou Williams (hamstring) inactive Tuesday for Clippers December 11th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (hip) sitting for Raptors on Tuesday in front end of back-to-back December 11th, 2018
- Trevor Ariza coming off Suns' bench Tuesday for first time this season December 11th, 2018
- Pistons' Glenn Robinson III (ankle) ruled out for Wednesday December 11th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (knee) probable on Wednesday for Detroit December 11th, 2018
- Henry Ellenson (ankle) out on Wednesday for Detroit December 11th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) doubtful on Wednesday for Detroit December 11th, 2018
- Luke Kennard leads Pistons' loss to 76ers with career-high 28 points December 11th, 2018
- Glenn Robinson III moved to the Pistons' bench on Monday December 10th, 2018