Pistons' Stanley Johnson (back) uncertain for Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson did not participate in morning shoot around and is uncertain for Friday night's game, reports The Detroit News' Rob Beard.
Yesterday, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Johnson was experiencing back spasms late in Wednesday's season opener. Whether he was all game or not is unknown but he certainly struggled, as he shot 0-for-13 from the field in 40 minutes. If it's announced that he's out, Jon Leuer could start at power forward with Tobias Harris moving to small forward and Henry Ellenson backing up Leuer off the Detroit bench.
Despite his poor shooting, Johnson posted 20.3 FanDuel points at $3,900. Now priced at $4,500, we project Johnson for less minutes (32.3) but more production (24.5 FanDuel points) if he's a go for tonight's game.
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Hornets' Kemba Walker open to taking less than supermax June 13th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Report: Lakers make Brandon Ingram (arm), Lonzo Ball, 4th pick available June 13th, 2019
- New Orleans wins draft lottery, will pick first in 2019 NBA Draft May 14th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (back) will remain out on Tuesday April 9th, 2019