Utah's Quin Snyder thinks Rudy Gobert can continue to improve
Utah Jazz head coach Quin Snyder thinks that it would be a mistake to doubt center Rudy Gobert's ability to keep improving.
Gobert had an All-NBA season in 2016-17, but at age 25, it's not hard to envision him continuing to improve his game. Gobert is one of the best defenders in the NBA, and he could be asked to do more on offense this season with the departure of Gordon Hayward. Gobert is a top tier fantasy player for Utah.
Our models project Gobert for 41.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday at a cost of $8,100.
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) out again on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will miss at least two or three more weeks for 76ers November 19th, 2017
- Rodney Hood scores 31 points in 26 minutes Saturday for Jazz November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors drops 25 points in 25 minutes Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) is available off the bench on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Jazz' Thabo Sefolosha (knee) questionable Saturday against Orlando November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) probable to play on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) ruled out on Friday November 17th, 2017