Utah's Quin Snyder thinks Rudy Gobert can continue to improve
Utah Jazz head coach Quin Snyder thinks that it would be a mistake to doubt center Rudy Gobert's ability to keep improving.
Gobert had an All-NBA season in 2016-17, but at age 25, it's not hard to envision him continuing to improve his game. Gobert is one of the best defenders in the NBA, and he could be asked to do more on offense this season with the departure of Gordon Hayward. Gobert is a top tier fantasy player for Utah.
Our models project Gobert for 41.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday at a cost of $8,100.
- Mason Plumlee steps back into Nuggets' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma won't return for Lakers after injuring hand January 17th, 2018
- Garrett Temple on Kings' bench for matchup with Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Will Barton starting at point guard for Nuggets on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- George Hill back in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Zach Randolph returns to Sacramento's first unit versus Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) cleared for non-contact drills January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Derrick Favors could be trade target for Cavaliers January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Ekpe Udoh racks up 3 steals, 4 blocks on Monday for Utah January 16th, 2018
- Utah's Joe Ingles held scoreless in 20 minutes against Indiana January 16th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points for Jazz on Monday January 16th, 2018