Knicks sign Trey Burke
The New York Knicks have signed guard Trey Burke.
Burke played in 57 games for the Washington Wizards last season, averaging 5.0 points and 1.8 assists in 12.3 minutes per game. He joins Ron Baker, Frank Ntilikina and Ramon sessions in a crowded point guard position in the Knicks' backcourt.
While the 2016-17 season saw Burke play the fewest minutes of his career, his efficiency was way up, shooting by far a career-high .516 effective field goal percentage while averaging 5.1 assists per 36 minutes -- not far off from his 5.3 career-average. Despite this, his -2.0 nERD ranked only 375th among 486 players.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Jason Smith (shoulder) ruled out on Friday for the Wizards October 20th, 2017
- Kelly Oubre gets first start of season for Wizards in place of an injured Jason Smith October 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter goes 0-for-3 from deep on Wednesday October 19th, 2017
- Markieff Morris (hernia) making progress for Wizards October 19th, 2017
- Wizards' Jason Smith (shoulder) a game-time decision for Friday's game October 19th, 2017
- Bradley Beal inefficient but productive in Wizards' season opener October 19th, 2017