Bucks' Thon Maker (ankle) returned to full practice Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks center Thon Maker (right ankle) was a full participant during Tuesday's practice.
Maker has been out for the better part of a week with an ankle sprain, and he has yet to play in the preseason. However, it appears Maker is fine after returning to practice. If all goes well over the next week, Maker should start at center for the Bucks in their season opener.
Our models project Maker to post averages of 9.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks over 22.9 minutes per game this season.
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young produces a strong line in Pacers' Sunday win January 22nd, 2018
- Khris Middleton unloads a triple-double in Bucks' loss on Saturday January 21st, 2018
- Sterling Brown is starting for Milwaukee on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Tony Snell will start for the Bucks on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) to miss next two games January 20th, 2018
- Free agent Andrew Bogut receiving interest from multiple teams January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018