Bucks' Thon Maker (ankle) returned to full practice Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks center Thon Maker (right ankle) was a full participant during Tuesday's practice.
Maker has been out for the better part of a week with an ankle sprain, and he has yet to play in the preseason. However, it appears Maker is fine after returning to practice. If all goes well over the next week, Maker should start at center for the Bucks in their season opener.
Our models project Maker to post averages of 9.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks over 22.9 minutes per game this season.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington reportedly re-signs with Heat July 13th, 2018
- Hawks reportedly acquire Jeremy Lin from Brooklyn July 13th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018