Bucks' Thon Maker (ankle) returned to full practice Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks center Thon Maker (right ankle) was a full participant during Tuesday's practice.
Maker has been out for the better part of a week with an ankle sprain, and he has yet to play in the preseason. However, it appears Maker is fine after returning to practice. If all goes well over the next week, Maker should start at center for the Bucks in their season opener.
Our models project Maker to post averages of 9.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks over 22.9 minutes per game this season.
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (ankle) probable for Saturday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Bucks list John Henson (back) as doubtful for Friday April 20th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo's 30 points not enough as Bucks lose Game 2 April 18th, 2018
- John Henson blocks 6 shots as Bucks fall to Boston in Game 1 April 16th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 31 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists in Bucks' loss April 16th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 35 points with 13 rebounds for Bucks in Game 1 April 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) will play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018