Bucks' Thon Maker (ankle) returned to full practice Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks center Thon Maker (right ankle) was a full participant during Tuesday's practice.
Maker has been out for the better part of a week with an ankle sprain, and he has yet to play in the preseason. However, it appears Maker is fine after returning to practice. If all goes well over the next week, Maker should start at center for the Bucks in their season opener.
Our models project Maker to post averages of 9.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks over 22.9 minutes per game this season.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo dedicates big night to his late father October 22nd, 2017
- Khris Middleton not expected to be as busy on the boards Friday for Bucks October 20th, 2017
- Giannis Antetokounmpo goes off in Bucks' season-opening win October 19th, 2017
- Bucks' Thon Maker starting at center on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Kevin Durant says Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo could be best ever October 15th, 2017
- Bucks waive Gerald Green October 14th, 2017