Luke Walton undecided on Lakers' starting power forward
Los Angeles Lakers head coach Luke Walton hasn't made up his mind on whether Julius Randle or Larry Nance will start at power forward this season, according to Lakers.com's Mike Trudell.
To this point in the preseason, Kyle Kuzma has been the most impressive forward in the Lakers' rotation, but it's unlikely that the rookie starts ahead of Randle or Nance. Off the bench on Tuesday, Randle churned out 13 points, four rebounds and five steals while Nance started and posted nine points, three boards and two assists. This battle could last for a while and hinder fantasy production for all three parties.
Our models expect Randle to see more minutes (2,181) than Nance (1,920), while out-producing him in points (905-606), rebounds (615-481) and fantasy points (2,145.5-1,731.2) in 2017-18.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018
- Josh Hart gets hot with 25 points in start for Lakers on Sunday April 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will not play in Sunday's game April 8th, 2018