Luke Walton undecided on Lakers' starting power forward
Los Angeles Lakers head coach Luke Walton hasn't made up his mind on whether Julius Randle or Larry Nance will start at power forward this season, according to Lakers.com's Mike Trudell.
To this point in the preseason, Kyle Kuzma has been the most impressive forward in the Lakers' rotation, but it's unlikely that the rookie starts ahead of Randle or Nance. Off the bench on Tuesday, Randle churned out 13 points, four rebounds and five steals while Nance started and posted nine points, three boards and two assists. This battle could last for a while and hinder fantasy production for all three parties.
Our models expect Randle to see more minutes (2,181) than Nance (1,920), while out-producing him in points (905-606), rebounds (615-481) and fantasy points (2,145.5-1,731.2) in 2017-18.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018