Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- Orlando starting Wesley Iwundu in place of Arron Afflalo (back) on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Wizards' John Wall (knee) will start on Wednesday but will be on minutes restriction December 13th, 2017
- Magic Rule out Arron Afflalo (back) on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Hawks list John Collins (shoulder) as probable for Thursday December 13th, 2017
- Isaiah Canaan will be available for Suns on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Kings' Buddy Hield scores 14 in win over Suns December 13th, 2017
- Kevin Love returns with 17 points and 12 rebounds for Cavaliers on Tuesday December 13th, 2017
- LeBron James ties career high with 17 assists Tuesday in Cleveland December 13th, 2017
- Ante Zizic back to the bench for Cleveland as Kevin Love (hip) returns December 12th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade (knee) ruled out for Cavaliers on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Tristan Thompson (calf) will play with minutes limit on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Kevin Love (hip) will play on Tuesday for Cleveland December 12th, 2017