Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- Jeremy Lin (knee) leaves Nets' season opener early October 18th, 2017
- Jared Dudley (foot) out of Suns' lineup on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Buddy Hield starting in Kings' opener vs. Rockets October 18th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will start for Kings on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- T.J. Warren will start for the Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith scores 10 in first run as sixth man October 18th, 2017
- Jae Crowder scores 11 points in debut with Cavaliers October 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Dwyane Wade ineffective in season-opening win October 18th, 2017
- Derrick Rose unimpressive in Cavaliers debut on Tuesday October 18th, 2017
- Kevin Love double-doubles in Cavaliers' season opener October 18th, 2017
- LeBron James leads the Cavaliers to a 102-99 Opening Night victory October 17th, 2017