Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- LeBron James puts up 37-8-8 line in Cavs' win February 14th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. nearly misses a double-double as Cavaliers win again February 14th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points in 19 minutes in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson scores 17 points with 3 3-pointers on 7-of-11 shooting in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018