Trail Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic suffered concussion during Monday's preseason game
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic suffered a concussion in Monday's preseason win over the Sacramento Kings.
According to team beat reporter Casey Holdahl, Nurkic will be forced to miss Wednesday's final preseason game in Phoenix. But, more importantly, this makes Nurkic' availability for the regular season opener less certain. In the instance that Nurkic can't go, Ed Davis, Zach Collins and Meyers Leonard would likely share time at center for Portland.
According to our models, Nurkic is in line to average 14.1 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.4 blocks across 28.1 minutes per game in 2017-18. That makes him the 25th-rated center-eligible player in our fantasy basketball rankings.
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young produces a strong line in Pacers' Sunday win January 22nd, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (upper respiratory) probable to play Saturday for Portland January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard scores 26 points and dishes out 8 assists on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Al-Farouq Aminu scores 12 points with 9 rebounds in Trail Blazers' victory January 19th, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic pops off for 19 points, 17 rebounds in Trail Blazers' win January 19th, 2018
- Blazers want to find more minutes for Shabazz Napier January 18th, 2018