Trail Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic suffered concussion during Monday's preseason game
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic suffered a concussion in Monday's preseason win over the Sacramento Kings.
According to team beat reporter Casey Holdahl, Nurkic will be forced to miss Wednesday's final preseason game in Phoenix. But, more importantly, this makes Nurkic' availability for the regular season opener less certain. In the instance that Nurkic can't go, Ed Davis, Zach Collins and Meyers Leonard would likely share time at center for Portland.
According to our models, Nurkic is in line to average 14.1 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.4 blocks across 28.1 minutes per game in 2017-18. That makes him the 25th-rated center-eligible player in our fantasy basketball rankings.
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington reportedly re-signs with Heat July 13th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018