Trail Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic suffered concussion during Monday's preseason game
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic suffered a concussion in Monday's preseason win over the Sacramento Kings.
According to team beat reporter Casey Holdahl, Nurkic will be forced to miss Wednesday's final preseason game in Phoenix. But, more importantly, this makes Nurkic' availability for the regular season opener less certain. In the instance that Nurkic can't go, Ed Davis, Zach Collins and Meyers Leonard would likely share time at center for Portland.
According to our models, Nurkic is in line to average 14.1 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.4 blocks across 28.1 minutes per game in 2017-18. That makes him the 25th-rated center-eligible player in our fantasy basketball rankings.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Blazers' Al-Farouq Aminu coming off big game ahead of Saturday's matchup October 21st, 2017
- Wade Baldwin IV agrees to two-way contract with Trail Blazers October 19th, 2017
- Jusuf Nurkic posts a double-double in Blazers' blowout win October 19th, 2017
- Portland's Damian Lillard dominates in blowout win October 19th, 2017
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) could start in Blazers' opener October 17th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard prepared to open season without C.J. McCollum October 16th, 2017