Trail Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic suffered concussion during Monday's preseason game
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic suffered a concussion in Monday's preseason win over the Sacramento Kings.
According to team beat reporter Casey Holdahl, Nurkic will be forced to miss Wednesday's final preseason game in Phoenix. But, more importantly, this makes Nurkic' availability for the regular season opener less certain. In the instance that Nurkic can't go, Ed Davis, Zach Collins and Meyers Leonard would likely share time at center for Portland.
According to our models, Nurkic is in line to average 14.1 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.4 blocks across 28.1 minutes per game in 2017-18. That makes him the 25th-rated center-eligible player in our fantasy basketball rankings.
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (ankle) probable for Saturday April 20th, 2018
- Bucks list John Henson (back) as doubtful for Friday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Maurice Harkless could start Game 3 against Pelicans April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable for Blazers in Game 3 April 18th, 2018