Justin Holiday to start at shooting guard for Chicago this season
Chicago Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg confirmed that Jerian Grant, Justin Holiday, Paul Zipser, Nikola Mirotic and Robin Lopez will be the team's starting five to start the year, reports the Chicago Tribune's K.C. Johnson.
Holiday has averaged 13.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.3 steals per game in the preseason. And, although he's shot just 38.9%, Holiday has averaged 3.0 three-balls per. He will likely give up his spot to Zach LaVine (knee) when LaVine returns, but for now Holiday's going to get the start over Denzel Valentine and others.
Our models project Holiday to produce 580 points, 203 rebounds and 103 assists across 1,554 minutes this season.
- Dejounte Murray has a career-night in Spurs' win over the Cavs January 23rd, 2018
- Josh Hart returns to the Lakers' bench on Tuesday night January 23rd, 2018
- Knicks' Michael Beasley will start in place of Kristaps Porzingis on Tuesday January 23rd, 2018
- Memphis' JaMychal Green (ankle) ruled out for Wednesday's game January 23rd, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (knee) listed as questionable to play for Minnesota on Wednesday January 23rd, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Achilles) will play Tuesday for the Lakers January 23rd, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen pulls down career-high 17 rebounds in Bulls' loss January 23rd, 2018
- Jerian Grant dishes out a season-high 13 assists in Bulls' loss January 22nd, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (concussion) experiencing headaches, won't play Saturday or Monday January 20th, 2018
- Jerian Grant will replace Kris Dunn (concussion) at point guard for Bulls on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Zach LaVine to be bumped up to 24 minutes for Bulls on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn diagnosed with concussion, won't play Saturday January 18th, 2018