Justin Holiday to start at shooting guard for Chicago this season
Chicago Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg confirmed that Jerian Grant, Justin Holiday, Paul Zipser, Nikola Mirotic and Robin Lopez will be the team's starting five to start the year, reports the Chicago Tribune's K.C. Johnson.
Holiday has averaged 13.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.3 steals per game in the preseason. And, although he's shot just 38.9%, Holiday has averaged 3.0 three-balls per. He will likely give up his spot to Zach LaVine (knee) when LaVine returns, but for now Holiday's going to get the start over Denzel Valentine and others.
Our models project Holiday to produce 580 points, 203 rebounds and 103 assists across 1,554 minutes this season.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Bulls rescind qualifying offer on David Nwaba July 12th, 2018
- Bulls to match Kings' $78M offer sheet to Zach LaVine July 7th, 2018
- Zach LaVine signs four-year, $80 million offer sheet with Kings July 6th, 2018
- Kings considering a run at Bulls' Zach LaVine June 28th, 2018