Justin Holiday to start at shooting guard for Chicago this season
Chicago Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg confirmed that Jerian Grant, Justin Holiday, Paul Zipser, Nikola Mirotic and Robin Lopez will be the team's starting five to start the year, reports the Chicago Tribune's K.C. Johnson.
Holiday has averaged 13.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.3 steals per game in the preseason. And, although he's shot just 38.9%, Holiday has averaged 3.0 three-balls per. He will likely give up his spot to Zach LaVine (knee) when LaVine returns, but for now Holiday's going to get the start over Denzel Valentine and others.
Our models project Holiday to produce 580 points, 203 rebounds and 103 assists across 1,554 minutes this season.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Paxson: Kris Dunn will return as Bulls' starting point guard April 12th, 2018
- Sean Kilpatrick moves into Bulls' starting lineup Wednesday with Justin Holiday sitting out April 11th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen may see even fewer minutes for Bulls in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis scores 18 with 8 rebounds as tank continues April 8th, 2018
- Robin Lopez resting for Bulls on Saturday April 7th, 2018
- Bobby Portis replaces Lauri Markkanen (rest) in Bulls' first unit on Saturday April 7th, 2018