Justin Holiday to start at shooting guard for Chicago this season
Chicago Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg confirmed that Jerian Grant, Justin Holiday, Paul Zipser, Nikola Mirotic and Robin Lopez will be the team's starting five to start the year, reports the Chicago Tribune's K.C. Johnson.
Holiday has averaged 13.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.3 steals per game in the preseason. And, although he's shot just 38.9%, Holiday has averaged 3.0 three-balls per. He will likely give up his spot to Zach LaVine (knee) when LaVine returns, but for now Holiday's going to get the start over Denzel Valentine and others.
Our models project Holiday to produce 580 points, 203 rebounds and 103 assists across 1,554 minutes this season.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Chicago's Denzel Valentine will play Saturday against San Antonio October 21st, 2017
- Bulls' Paul Zipser projected for modest output on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Bulls' Robin Lopez facing tough opponent Saturday night October 21st, 2017
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen expected to see very similar production against Spurs October 21st, 2017
- Bulls' Justin Holiday could see more minutes in thin backcourt October 21st, 2017
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine (knee) to be game-time decision on Saturday October 21st, 2017