76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz' shoulder 'affecting him more than he lets on'
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said that he thinks Markelle Fultz's shoulder injury is "affecting him more than he lets on."
The rookie guard sat out Friday's preseason game before returning to the lineup on Monday. But, as he continues to deal with shoulder soreness, Fultz has struggled with his shot. He scored 12 points on 5-of-11 shooting, but Brown makes note of Fultz' inefficiency at the free throw line, where he went 2-for-5 during Monday's contest.
Our models project Fultz for 1,061 points, 392 rebounds and 315 assists, with 101 threes on 34.1% shooting from beyond the arc. The rookie is being drafted in the 8th round of standard Yahoo! leagues.
- Orlando starting Wesley Iwundu in place of Arron Afflalo (back) on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Wizards' John Wall (knee) will start on Wednesday but will be on minutes restriction December 13th, 2017
- Magic Rule out Arron Afflalo (back) on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Hawks list John Collins (shoulder) as probable for Thursday December 13th, 2017
- Isaiah Canaan will be available for Suns on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Kings' Buddy Hield scores 14 in win over Suns December 13th, 2017
- Richaun Holmes continues hot streak Tuesday with a double-double for 76ers December 13th, 2017
- Joel Embiid plays career-high 39 minutes Tuesday in Philadelphia's overtime win December 13th, 2017
- Trevor Booker does a bit of everything in Sixers' overtime win December 13th, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons struggles with his offense Tuesday December 13th, 2017
- Amir Johnson heads back to the 76ers' bench on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Richaun Holmes joins the 76ers' starting lineup on Tuesday December 12th, 2017