76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz' shoulder 'affecting him more than he lets on'
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said that he thinks Markelle Fultz's shoulder injury is "affecting him more than he lets on."
The rookie guard sat out Friday's preseason game before returning to the lineup on Monday. But, as he continues to deal with shoulder soreness, Fultz has struggled with his shot. He scored 12 points on 5-of-11 shooting, but Brown makes note of Fultz' inefficiency at the free throw line, where he went 2-for-5 during Monday's contest.
Our models project Fultz for 1,061 points, 392 rebounds and 315 assists, with 101 threes on 34.1% shooting from beyond the arc. The rookie is being drafted in the 8th round of standard Yahoo! leagues.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid didn't play for 76ers on Wednesday due to swelling in ankle February 15th, 2018
- Philly's Ben Simmons scores 18 in triple-double performance February 15th, 2018
- Sixer's Dario Saric scores 19 points with 8 rebounds in absence of Joel Embiid (ankle) February 15th, 2018