76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz' shoulder 'affecting him more than he lets on'
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said that he thinks Markelle Fultz's shoulder injury is "affecting him more than he lets on."
The rookie guard sat out Friday's preseason game before returning to the lineup on Monday. But, as he continues to deal with shoulder soreness, Fultz has struggled with his shot. He scored 12 points on 5-of-11 shooting, but Brown makes note of Fultz' inefficiency at the free throw line, where he went 2-for-5 during Monday's contest.
Our models project Fultz for 1,061 points, 392 rebounds and 315 assists, with 101 threes on 34.1% shooting from beyond the arc. The rookie is being drafted in the 8th round of standard Yahoo! leagues.
- Jeremy Lin (knee) leaves Nets' season opener early October 18th, 2017
- Jared Dudley (foot) out of Suns' lineup on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Buddy Hield starting in Kings' opener vs. Rockets October 18th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will start for Kings on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- T.J. Warren will start for the Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- 76ers starting Jerryd Bayless against the Wizards October 18th, 2017
- Joel Embiid (knee) will suit up for the 76ers on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- J.J. Redick set to improve 76ers' effectiveness from three October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons 'motivated' heading into rookie season October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play more than 20 minutes a game October 17th, 2017
- Sixers' Robert Covington wants to be known as an elite defender October 16th, 2017