76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz' shoulder 'affecting him more than he lets on'
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said that he thinks Markelle Fultz's shoulder injury is "affecting him more than he lets on."
The rookie guard sat out Friday's preseason game before returning to the lineup on Monday. But, as he continues to deal with shoulder soreness, Fultz has struggled with his shot. He scored 12 points on 5-of-11 shooting, but Brown makes note of Fultz' inefficiency at the free throw line, where he went 2-for-5 during Monday's contest.
Our models project Fultz for 1,061 points, 392 rebounds and 315 assists, with 101 threes on 34.1% shooting from beyond the arc. The rookie is being drafted in the 8th round of standard Yahoo! leagues.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018