76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz' shoulder 'affecting him more than he lets on'
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said that he thinks Markelle Fultz's shoulder injury is "affecting him more than he lets on."
The rookie guard sat out Friday's preseason game before returning to the lineup on Monday. But, as he continues to deal with shoulder soreness, Fultz has struggled with his shot. He scored 12 points on 5-of-11 shooting, but Brown makes note of Fultz' inefficiency at the free throw line, where he went 2-for-5 during Monday's contest.
Our models project Fultz for 1,061 points, 392 rebounds and 315 assists, with 101 threes on 34.1% shooting from beyond the arc. The rookie is being drafted in the 8th round of standard Yahoo! leagues.
- Nikola Jokic planning to sign $146 million extension with Nuggets June 25th, 2018
- Enes Kanter still undecided on contract decision with Knicks June 25th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony opts into player option for 2018-19 June 25th, 2018
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- J.J. Redick expresses interest in returning to Sixers May 10th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell starting again for 76ers in Game 5 May 9th, 2018
- Ben Simmons goes for 19 points, 13 boards in 76ers' Game 4 win May 8th, 2018