Seth Curry (tibia) out for rest of Mavericks' preseason, could miss start of regular season
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) will not play the rest of preseason and said he was willing to sacrifice the early games in the regular season if that allowed him to come back fully healthy.
Curry is dealing with a stress reaction in his tibia after a tough offseason of conditioning work. He said he is ready to sit out the start of the regular season in order for his leg to fully healthy if that's what it takes. Curry will sit the next week and see how he feels, but it does look like he is in danger of missing the start of the season.
Our models project Curry for averages of 13.2 points, 2.5 assists, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.2 steals over 30.8 minutes per game in 2017-18.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018