Seth Curry (tibia) out for rest of Mavericks' preseason, could miss start of regular season
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) will not play the rest of preseason and said he was willing to sacrifice the early games in the regular season if that allowed him to come back fully healthy.
Curry is dealing with a stress reaction in his tibia after a tough offseason of conditioning work. He said he is ready to sit out the start of the regular season in order for his leg to fully healthy if that's what it takes. Curry will sit the next week and see how he feels, but it does look like he is in danger of missing the start of the season.
Our models project Curry for averages of 13.2 points, 2.5 assists, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.2 steals over 30.8 minutes per game in 2017-18.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews exercises player option for 2018-19 April 30th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (leg) undecided on player option April 12th, 2018
- Mavericks' Kyle Collinsworth starting in Tuesday's regular season finale April 10th, 2018
- Aaron Harrison starting for Dallas on Tuesday April 10th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki will come back for his 21st season with the Mavericks April 10th, 2018
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) will not play on Tuesday for Dallas April 10th, 2018