Seth Curry (tibia) out for rest of Mavericks' preseason, could miss start of regular season
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) will not play the rest of preseason and said he was willing to sacrifice the early games in the regular season if that allowed him to come back fully healthy.
Curry is dealing with a stress reaction in his tibia after a tough offseason of conditioning work. He said he is ready to sit out the start of the regular season in order for his leg to fully healthy if that's what it takes. Curry will sit the next week and see how he feels, but it does look like he is in danger of missing the start of the season.
Our models project Curry for averages of 13.2 points, 2.5 assists, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.2 steals over 30.8 minutes per game in 2017-18.
- Dejounte Murray has a career-night in Spurs' win over the Cavs January 23rd, 2018
- Josh Hart returns to the Lakers' bench on Tuesday night January 23rd, 2018
- Knicks' Michael Beasley will start in place of Kristaps Porzingis on Tuesday January 23rd, 2018
- Memphis' JaMychal Green (ankle) ruled out for Wednesday's game January 23rd, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (knee) listed as questionable to play for Minnesota on Wednesday January 23rd, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Achilles) will play Tuesday for the Lakers January 23rd, 2018
- Dennis Smith Jr. scores 17 points, hands out 6 assists in Mavericks' win January 23rd, 2018
- Mavericks' Harrison Barnes posts a double-double on Monday night January 23rd, 2018
- Devin Harris (concussion) has been ruled out Monday in Dallas January 22nd, 2018
- Mavericks' J.J. Barea (groin) will play on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Mavericks' J.J. Barea (groin) practices without setbacks on Thursday January 18th, 2018
- Mavericks' Devin Harris scores 16 points in 18 minutes Tuesday January 17th, 2018