Seth Curry (tibia) out for rest of Mavericks' preseason, could miss start of regular season
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) will not play the rest of preseason and said he was willing to sacrifice the early games in the regular season if that allowed him to come back fully healthy.
Curry is dealing with a stress reaction in his tibia after a tough offseason of conditioning work. He said he is ready to sit out the start of the regular season in order for his leg to fully healthy if that's what it takes. Curry will sit the next week and see how he feels, but it does look like he is in danger of missing the start of the season.
Our models project Curry for averages of 13.2 points, 2.5 assists, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.2 steals over 30.8 minutes per game in 2017-18.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Monday for Mavericks October 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State October 22nd, 2017
- Nerlens Noel heads back to the bench as Dallas goes small against the Rockets October 21st, 2017
- Dorian Finney-Smith replacing Nerlens Noel in Mavs' starting lineup Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Yogi Ferrell is starting at point guard for Dallas on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Dirk Nowitzki (rest) likely to play on Saturday for Dallas October 21st, 2017