Rajon Rondo (hernia) will miss 4-to-6 weeks for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans guard Rajon Rondo underwent surgery on his sports hernia injury and will miss the next 4-to-6 weeks.
It looks like Rondo is in danger of missing the first 10-to-20 games of the season depending on how quickly he recovers. Without him for the time being, Jrue Holiday will likely see more minutes to start the season, while E'Twaun Moore, Jordan Crawford, and Ian Clark should also see an uptick in playing time.
Our models project Rondo to average 9.1 points, 6.2 assists, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.5 steals over 27.6 minutes per game this season.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018