Rajon Rondo (hernia) will miss 4-to-6 weeks for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans guard Rajon Rondo underwent surgery on his sports hernia injury and will miss the next 4-to-6 weeks.
It looks like Rondo is in danger of missing the first 10-to-20 games of the season depending on how quickly he recovers. Without him for the time being, Jrue Holiday will likely see more minutes to start the season, while E'Twaun Moore, Jordan Crawford, and Ian Clark should also see an uptick in playing time.
Our models project Rondo to average 9.1 points, 6.2 assists, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.5 steals over 27.6 minutes per game this season.
- Nikola Jokic planning to sign $146 million extension with Nuggets June 25th, 2018
- Enes Kanter still undecided on contract decision with Knicks June 25th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony opts into player option for 2018-19 June 25th, 2018
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Gentry: 'We want' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) back on team in 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis limited to paint points in Game 1 loss April 29th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday shut down in Pelicans' Game 1 April 29th, 2018