Mavericks' Seth Curry (tibia) is out indefinitely
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) has a stress reaction of his left tibia and is out indefinitely.
There is no timetable for Curry's return, but coach Rick Carlisle is hopeful he will be ready for the Mavericks season opener. He will be reevaluated next week.
If Curry is good to go for the start of the season, numberFire's models project him for 13.2 points, 2.1 three-pointers, 2.5 assists, and 1.2 steals in 30.8 minutes per game.
- Jeremy Lin (knee) leaves Nets' season opener early October 18th, 2017
- Jared Dudley (foot) out of Suns' lineup on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Buddy Hield starting in Kings' opener vs. Rockets October 18th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will start for Kings on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- T.J. Warren will start for the Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki: 'Twenty seasons is unbelievable' October 18th, 2017
- Josh McRoberts (knee) out for Mavericks' season opener October 18th, 2017
- Harrison Barnes feels more comfortable heading in to second season with Mavericks October 17th, 2017
- Mavericks want Dennis Smith to play at fast pace October 16th, 2017
- Seth Curry (tibia) out at least three games for Mavericks October 15th, 2017
- Seth Curry (tibia) out for rest of Mavericks' preseason, could miss start of regular season October 10th, 2017