Mavericks' Seth Curry (tibia) is out indefinitely
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) has a stress reaction of his left tibia and is out indefinitely.
There is no timetable for Curry's return, but coach Rick Carlisle is hopeful he will be ready for the Mavericks season opener. He will be reevaluated next week.
If Curry is good to go for the start of the season, numberFire's models project him for 13.2 points, 2.1 three-pointers, 2.5 assists, and 1.2 steals in 30.8 minutes per game.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- J.J. Barea puts up a big double-double for Dallas on Tuesday February 14th, 2018
- Dwight Powell will play on the Mavs' second-unit on Tuesday February 13th, 2018
- Mavs' Yogi Ferrell will play off the bench on Tuesday versus the Kings February 13th, 2018
- Doug McDermott returns to the Mavs' bench on Tuesday February 13th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki (ankle) available Tuesday for Mavericks February 13th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (back) will play Tuesday against Kings February 13th, 2018