Mavericks' Seth Curry (tibia) is out indefinitely
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) has a stress reaction of his left tibia and is out indefinitely.
There is no timetable for Curry's return, but coach Rick Carlisle is hopeful he will be ready for the Mavericks season opener. He will be reevaluated next week.
If Curry is good to go for the start of the season, numberFire's models project him for 13.2 points, 2.1 three-pointers, 2.5 assists, and 1.2 steals in 30.8 minutes per game.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018