Mavericks' Seth Curry (tibia) is out indefinitely
Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry (tibia) has a stress reaction of his left tibia and is out indefinitely.
There is no timetable for Curry's return, but coach Rick Carlisle is hopeful he will be ready for the Mavericks season opener. He will be reevaluated next week.
If Curry is good to go for the start of the season, numberFire's models project him for 13.2 points, 2.1 three-pointers, 2.5 assists, and 1.2 steals in 30.8 minutes per game.
- Nikola Jokic planning to sign $146 million extension with Nuggets June 25th, 2018
- Enes Kanter still undecided on contract decision with Knicks June 25th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony opts into player option for 2018-19 June 25th, 2018
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Mavericks move up to land Luka Doncic, send Hawks 5th pick and future 1st June 21st, 2018
- Trae Young drafted fifth by Mavericks then traded to the Hawks June 21st, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews exercises player option for 2018-19 April 30th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (leg) undecided on player option April 12th, 2018
- Mavericks' Kyle Collinsworth starting in Tuesday's regular season finale April 10th, 2018
- Aaron Harrison starting for Dallas on Tuesday April 10th, 2018