Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) likely to miss 'significant' time
Utah Jazz guard Dante Exum separated his left shoulder and suffered ligament damage in Friday's preseason game against the Phoenix Suns.
Exum took a tough fall in the first half of Friday's game, and was quickly sent to the locker room, grabbing his shoulder in noticeable pain. It's feared he will miss the majority of the 2017-18 season. With Exum out, Raul Neto, Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks could see expanded roles.
Last season, Exum averaged 6.2 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 18.6 minutes per game. He also missed the entire 2015-2016 season with a torn ACL.
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (ankle) probable for Saturday April 20th, 2018
- Bucks list John Henson (back) as doubtful for Friday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Rudy Gobert fills up the box score as Jazz even things up with Thunder in Game 2 April 19th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell starting for Jazz on Wednesday April 18th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell (foot) is going through warmups Wednesday for Jazz April 18th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell expected to play for Jazz in Game 2 after MRI on foot comes back negative April 16th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio stuffs stat sheet for Jazz in playoff debut April 16th, 2018
- Joe Ingles unloads a double-double as Jazz clinch playoff spot Sunday April 9th, 2018