Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) likely to miss 'significant' time
Utah Jazz guard Dante Exum separated his left shoulder and suffered ligament damage in Friday's preseason game against the Phoenix Suns.
Exum took a tough fall in the first half of Friday's game, and was quickly sent to the locker room, grabbing his shoulder in noticeable pain. It's feared he will miss the majority of the 2017-18 season. With Exum out, Raul Neto, Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks could see expanded roles.
Last season, Exum averaged 6.2 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 18.6 minutes per game. He also missed the entire 2015-2016 season with a torn ACL.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Donovan Mitchell starting in place of Rodney Hood for Utah on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Utah's Rodney Hood (calf) is officially out on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Rodney Hood (calf) considered day-to-day for Utah October 21st, 2017
- Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Utah's Rodney Hood (illness) to start Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio dishes 10 assists in Jazz' debut October 19th, 2017