Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) likely to miss 'significant' time
Utah Jazz guard Dante Exum separated his left shoulder and suffered ligament damage in Friday's preseason game against the Phoenix Suns.
Exum took a tough fall in the first half of Friday's game, and was quickly sent to the locker room, grabbing his shoulder in noticeable pain. It's feared he will miss the majority of the 2017-18 season. With Exum out, Raul Neto, Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks could see expanded roles.
Last season, Exum averaged 6.2 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 18.6 minutes per game. He also missed the entire 2015-2016 season with a torn ACL.
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young produces a strong line in Pacers' Sunday win January 22nd, 2018
- Joe Ingles matches career-high with 21 points Saturday in Utah January 21st, 2018
- Joe Ingles returns to Utah's starting lineup on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (leg) ruled out for Jazz on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Report: Jazz 'actively looking to trade' Rodney Hood January 20th, 2018
- Utah's Jonas Jerebko (back) probable to play Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Utah's Rodney Hood (leg) questionable to face Clippers January 20th, 2018