Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) likely to miss 'significant' time
Utah Jazz guard Dante Exum separated his left shoulder and suffered ligament damage in Friday's preseason game against the Phoenix Suns.
Exum took a tough fall in the first half of Friday's game, and was quickly sent to the locker room, grabbing his shoulder in noticeable pain. It's feared he will miss the majority of the 2017-18 season. With Exum out, Raul Neto, Donovan Mitchell and Alec Burks could see expanded roles.
Last season, Exum averaged 6.2 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 18.6 minutes per game. He also missed the entire 2015-2016 season with a torn ACL.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Dante Exum re-signs with Utah on 3-year deal July 3rd, 2018
- Derrick Favors staying in Utah after agreeing to two-year, $36M deal July 2nd, 2018
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (hamstrng) ruled out for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jazz rule out Dante Exum (hamstring) for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jae Crowder struggles Sunday shooting 1-for-11 in Utah's loss May 7th, 2018