Hornets' Nicolas Batum (elbow) undergoing an MRI on Thursday
Charlotte Hornets guard/forward Nicolas Batum (elbow) is undergoing an MRI on Thursday for his sprained elbow.
Batum left Wednesday's preseason game early with the elbow injury. The initial diagnosis was a mild sprain, but the MRI will tell if there is any ligament damage. Either way, expect the swingman to sit out the rest of the preseason and possibly miss a game or two of the regular season. Jeremy Lamb will see an uptick in minutes with Batum sidelined.
Our models project Batum for 14.9 points, 5.7 rebounds, 6.1 assists, and 1.1 steals per game in the 2017-18 season.
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (ankle) probable for Saturday April 20th, 2018
- Bucks list John Henson (back) as doubtful for Friday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Hornets fire head coach Steve Clifford April 13th, 2018
- Marvin Williams' 18 points not enough as Hornets fall to Bulls April 4th, 2018
- Nicolas Batum (Achilles) will play and start on Tuesday for Charlotte April 3rd, 2018
- Nicolas Batum (Achilles) ruled out Tuesday for Hornets April 3rd, 2018
- Jeremy Lamb (sore foot) back in action for Hornets on Sunday April 1st, 2018
- Hornets' Jeremy Lamb (foot) won't play Saturday versus Wizards March 31st, 2018