Hornets' Nicolas Batum (elbow) undergoing an MRI on Thursday
Charlotte Hornets guard/forward Nicolas Batum (elbow) is undergoing an MRI on Thursday for his sprained elbow.
Batum left Wednesday's preseason game early with the elbow injury. The initial diagnosis was a mild sprain, but the MRI will tell if there is any ligament damage. Either way, expect the swingman to sit out the rest of the preseason and possibly miss a game or two of the regular season. Jeremy Lamb will see an uptick in minutes with Batum sidelined.
Our models project Batum for 14.9 points, 5.7 rebounds, 6.1 assists, and 1.1 steals per game in the 2017-18 season.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal) will remain out Monday for Hornets October 22nd, 2017
- Hornets' Dwayne Bacon to make second straight start on Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Hornets' Michael Carter-Williams (knees) to remain out on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Cody Zeller (knee) ruled out on Friday for Charlotte October 20th, 2017
- Hornets' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal) will not play Friday October 20th, 2017
- Kemba Walker drops 24 points in Hornets' opening night loss October 19th, 2017