Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (ankle) will make preseason debut Monday
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol (ankle) will make his preseason debut Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Gasol will sit out Memphis' first two preseason games with an ankle injury he suffered during the Eurobasket Tournament. He and Mike Conley will play alongside one another for the first time in the preseason on Monday against the Hawks, which should indicate Gasol is fully healed from the injury.
Our models project Gasol to average 19.4 points, 8.9 rebounds, 4.1 assists, and 1.6 blocks over 35.4 minutes per game in the 2017-18 season.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol goes double-double against the Warriors October 22nd, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley fulfilling expectations of being a scoring leader October 20th, 2017
- Grizzlies likely to start Jarell Martin in place of JaMychal Green (ankle) October 19th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks makes most of opportunity on opening night October 19th, 2017
- Grizzlies' JaMychal Green (ankle) likely out several weeks October 19th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol a top-10 fantasy center in 2017-18 October 18th, 2017