Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (ankle) will make preseason debut Monday
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol (ankle) will make his preseason debut Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Gasol will sit out Memphis' first two preseason games with an ankle injury he suffered during the Eurobasket Tournament. He and Mike Conley will play alongside one another for the first time in the preseason on Monday against the Hawks, which should indicate Gasol is fully healed from the injury.
Our models project Gasol to average 19.4 points, 8.9 rebounds, 4.1 assists, and 1.6 blocks over 35.4 minutes per game in the 2017-18 season.
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young produces a strong line in Pacers' Sunday win January 22nd, 2018
- JaMychal Green injures ankle in Grizzlies' loss on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Update: Grizzlies' Ben McLemore starting on Saturday against the Pelicans January 20th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Ben McLemore (knee) is playing on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Andrew Harrison (shoulder) out Saturday for Grizzlies January 20th, 2018