Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (ankle) will make preseason debut Monday
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol (ankle) will make his preseason debut Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Gasol will sit out Memphis' first two preseason games with an ankle injury he suffered during the Eurobasket Tournament. He and Mike Conley will play alongside one another for the first time in the preseason on Monday against the Hawks, which should indicate Gasol is fully healed from the injury.
Our models project Gasol to average 19.4 points, 8.9 rebounds, 4.1 assists, and 1.6 blocks over 35.4 minutes per game in the 2017-18 season.
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (ankle) probable for Saturday April 20th, 2018
- Bucks list John Henson (back) as doubtful for Friday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks scores career-high 36 points in finale April 12th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) will not play for Memphis on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Deyonta Davis starting in place of Marc Gasol (rest) on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison (wrist) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (rest) will not play on Monday April 9th, 2018
- MarShon Brooks moves back to Grizzlies' bench on Sunday afternoon April 8th, 2018