Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (ankle) will make preseason debut Monday
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol (ankle) will make his preseason debut Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Gasol will sit out Memphis' first two preseason games with an ankle injury he suffered during the Eurobasket Tournament. He and Mike Conley will play alongside one another for the first time in the preseason on Monday against the Hawks, which should indicate Gasol is fully healed from the injury.
Our models project Gasol to average 19.4 points, 8.9 rebounds, 4.1 assists, and 1.6 blocks over 35.4 minutes per game in the 2017-18 season.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018
- Tyreke Evans meeting with Pacers on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Grizzlies go with Jaren Jackson Jr. at 4th overall June 21st, 2018
- Magic take Mo Bamba with 6th selection June 21st, 2018
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks scores career-high 36 points in finale April 12th, 2018