Steven Adams leaves Thunder's preseason game Tuesday with back issue
Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams left Tuesday's game against the Houston Rockets holding his lower back.
Adams could not complete his free throws in the game, and had to be pulled after just 19 minutes. He has dealt with back issues before and there is a chance he could miss some more preseason games. Check back for another update soon.
Adams finished 2016-17 with averages of 11.3 points, 7.7 rebounds, 1.1 steals, and 1.0 blocks over 29.9 minutes per game. He posted a .571 effective field goal percentage and a nERD of 2.9.
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic sidelined indefinitely with plantar fascia injury October 22nd, 2017
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder leaves early with an ankle injury October 22nd, 2017
- Phoenix Suns fire head coach Earl Watson after 3 games October 22nd, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will remain out on Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2017
- Allen Crabbe returns to Nets' bench Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Caris LeVert will start for the Nets on Sunday afternoon October 22nd, 2017
- Steven Adams getting value from defense as Thunder head to Utah on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Thunders' Andre Roberson gets a tough matchup on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony could see production fall along with price October 21st, 2017
- Thunder's Paul George projected as top-3 small forward on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Donovan: Steven Adams getting 'getting better and better with his awareness' on defense for the Thunder October 17th, 2017