Steven Adams leaves Thunder's preseason game Tuesday with back issue
Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams left Tuesday's game against the Houston Rockets holding his lower back.
Adams could not complete his free throws in the game, and had to be pulled after just 19 minutes. He has dealt with back issues before and there is a chance he could miss some more preseason games. Check back for another update soon.
Adams finished 2016-17 with averages of 11.3 points, 7.7 rebounds, 1.1 steals, and 1.0 blocks over 29.9 minutes per game. He posted a .571 effective field goal percentage and a nERD of 2.9.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018
- Report: Thunder expected to part ways with Carmelo Anthony July 6th, 2018
- Nerlens Noel agrees to a two-year deal with Thunder July 2nd, 2018
- Paul George re-signs with the Thunder for $137M July 1st, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Paul George says he will opt out of contract with Thunder June 28th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony opts into player option for 2018-19 June 25th, 2018