Steven Adams leaves Thunder's preseason game Tuesday with back issue
Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams left Tuesday's game against the Houston Rockets holding his lower back.
Adams could not complete his free throws in the game, and had to be pulled after just 19 minutes. He has dealt with back issues before and there is a chance he could miss some more preseason games. Check back for another update soon.
Adams finished 2016-17 with averages of 11.3 points, 7.7 rebounds, 1.1 steals, and 1.0 blocks over 29.9 minutes per game. He posted a .571 effective field goal percentage and a nERD of 2.9.
- Julius Randle posts a huge double-double Sunday in Lakers' win January 22nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton stays hot with 22 points Sunday in Orlando's win over Celtics January 22nd, 2018
- Alex Caruso plays 31 minutes Sunday in Lakers' win over Knicks January 22nd, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles January 22nd, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson helps Nets knock off Pistons with 21 points Sunday January 22nd, 2018
- Thaddeus Young produces a strong line in Pacers' Sunday win January 22nd, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony scores 29 points with 10 rebounds as Thunder throttle Cavaliers January 21st, 2018
- Thunder's Andre Roberson 'good to go' for usual minutes Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony pours in game-high 27 points to lead Thunder past Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Steven Adams gets hot from the field, double-doubles as Thunder blow out Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Paul George's shooting woes continue on Wednesday for Thunder January 18th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook scores 19 points in Wednesday's blowout win over Lakers January 18th, 2018