Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Frank Jackson broke his right foot and will undergo surgery on Friday.
Jackson had a stress fracture in his right foot earlier this year and had surgery in May. The rookie will now undergo his second surgery in less than four months and will miss most, if not all of training camp, and likely a good portion of the first month or two of the season.
Jackson averaged 10.9 points, 25 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 24.9 minutes per game in his one-and-only college season with the Duke Blue Devils in 2016-17. He was selected with the first pick of the second round (31 overall) in the 2017 NBA Draft.
- Paul Millsap (wrist) could be out for Nuggets up to three months November 21st, 2017
- Jerian Grant moving to Bulls' bench on Wednesday versus Lakers November 21st, 2017
- Kris Dunn replacing Jerian Grant in Bulls' starting lineup on Wednesday, will remain in first unit long-term November 21st, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) expected to miss 7-10 more days for Clippers November 21st, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) could be back for Bulls by mid-December November 21st, 2017
- Jared Dudley (knee) is doubtful for the Suns on Wednesday November 21st, 2017
- Pelicans' Tony Allen (knee) will play Wednesday against Spurs November 21st, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins receives flagrant 2, ejected from Pelicans' win over Thunder November 21st, 2017
- Jrue Holiday goes for 18 points, 4 rebounds in Pelicans' win November 21st, 2017
- Rajon Rondo plays season-high 30 minutes on Monday night November 21st, 2017
- Anthony Davis scores 36 points in big Pelicans win Monday November 21st, 2017
- Dante Cunningham moving to Pelicans' bench on Monday night November 20th, 2017