Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Frank Jackson broke his right foot and will undergo surgery on Friday.
Jackson had a stress fracture in his right foot earlier this year and had surgery in May. The rookie will now undergo his second surgery in less than four months and will miss most, if not all of training camp, and likely a good portion of the first month or two of the season.
Jackson averaged 10.9 points, 25 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 24.9 minutes per game in his one-and-only college season with the Duke Blue Devils in 2016-17. He was selected with the first pick of the second round (31 overall) in the 2017 NBA Draft.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic puts together full line off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday scores 24 points with 11 assists, 4 steals in Pelicans' win February 15th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis piles up 42 points and 15 rebounds on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals February 14th, 2018
- Update: Emeka Okafor will remain in Pelicans' starting lineup on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Update: Nikola Mirotic coming off Pelicans' bench again on Wednesday February 14th, 2018