Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest
Sacramento Kings power forward Zach Randolph was charged with misdemeanor possession and misdemeanor resisting arrest after an August 9th arrest in Los Angeles.
Randolph was initially arrested for felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, but prosecutors have reduced the charges down to the two misdemeanors. If convicted, Randolph could face a maximum of one year in prison but he's unlikely to see a jail cell with it being his first offense. It's more likely that Z-Bo is put on probation and ordered to do some type of community service. That's not the look the front office wanted the veteran to bring to a rebuilding Kings team. If Randolph faces any type of suspension for his actions, Skal Labissiere and Willie Cauley-Stein should see an increase in minutes to start the season.
Randolph signed a 2-year deal worth $24 million this summer. At 36 years old, he brings his 14.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game to a team that finished 25th in our power rankings a year ago.
- Rodney Hood (leg) ruled out for Jazz on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Update: Grizzlies' Ben McLemore starting on Saturday against the Pelicans January 20th, 2018
- Miami's Wayne Ellington starting in place of Goran Dragic (knee) on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) will not play on Saturday, Wayne Ellington is starting in his place January 20th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Update: Justin Jackson will start for Kings on Friday, Garrett Temple will come off the bench January 19th, 2018
- George Hill not in the Kings' starting lineup versus the Grizzlies January 19th, 2018
- Garrett Temple starting for Sacramento on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph will play on Friday against Grizzlies January 19th, 2018
- Kings' George Hill reportedly drawing interest from Cavaliers January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018