Heat's Justise Winslow says shoulder is 100%
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow said that his shoulder is "100 percent" after undergoing surgery on his torn rotator cuff back in January.
Having already started full-contact drills, let this serve as confirmation that Winslow will be ready for training camp next month. And while the Heat insist that Winslow must earn his starting job back, he should be the team's starting small forward over Rodney McGruder this season.
In a shortened 2016-17 season, Winslow averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in 18 contests. His -3.0 nERD was a marginal improvement on his 2015-16 mark and the 21-year-old will look to do the same now that he's returned to health.
- Paul Millsap (wrist) could be out for Nuggets up to three months November 21st, 2017
- Jerian Grant moving to Bulls' bench on Wednesday versus Lakers November 21st, 2017
- Kris Dunn replacing Jerian Grant in Bulls' starting lineup on Wednesday, will remain in first unit long-term November 21st, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) expected to miss 7-10 more days for Clippers November 21st, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) could be back for Bulls by mid-December November 21st, 2017
- Jared Dudley (knee) is doubtful for the Suns on Wednesday November 21st, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside rips down 21 rebounds on Wednesday night November 16th, 2017
- Heat's Okaro White out indefinitely with broken foot November 15th, 2017
- Okaro White (foot) will not play on Wednesday for Miami November 14th, 2017
- Josh Richardson scores 15 points in full line for Heat on Sunday November 13th, 2017
- Tyler Johnson (illness) will play on Friday for Miami November 10th, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (hand) will play Friday night November 10th, 2017