Heat's Justise Winslow says shoulder is 100%
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow said that his shoulder is "100 percent" after undergoing surgery on his torn rotator cuff back in January.
Having already started full-contact drills, let this serve as confirmation that Winslow will be ready for training camp next month. And while the Heat insist that Winslow must earn his starting job back, he should be the team's starting small forward over Rodney McGruder this season.
In a shortened 2016-17 season, Winslow averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in 18 contests. His -3.0 nERD was a marginal improvement on his 2015-16 mark and the 21-year-old will look to do the same now that he's returned to health.
- Dwyane Wade expected to finalize deal with Cavaliers Wednesday September 26th, 2017
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) expected to debut for Cavaliers by January September 25th, 2017
- Heat's Justise Winslow says shoulder is 100% August 31st, 2017
- Justise Winslow expects to be ready for Heat training camp August 1st, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Mavericks trade A.J. Hammons in deal with Heat July 7th, 2017
- Heat deal Josh McRoberts to Mavericks July 7th, 2017