Heat's Justise Winslow says shoulder is 100%
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow said that his shoulder is "100 percent" after undergoing surgery on his torn rotator cuff back in January.
Having already started full-contact drills, let this serve as confirmation that Winslow will be ready for training camp next month. And while the Heat insist that Winslow must earn his starting job back, he should be the team's starting small forward over Rodney McGruder this season.
In a shortened 2016-17 season, Winslow averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in 18 contests. His -3.0 nERD was a marginal improvement on his 2015-16 mark and the 21-year-old will look to do the same now that he's returned to health.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside tallies 16 points, 10 rebounds in losing effort February 15th, 2018
- James Johnson matches season-high with 22 points for Heat February 15th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson breaks out of slump with 16 points Tuesday February 14th, 2018
- Bam Adebayo chips in 11 points Tuesday for Heat February 14th, 2018
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside held to 10 points, 10 rebounds in limited minutes February 14th, 2018
- Goran Dragic scores 28 points, but Heat fall to Raptors on Tuesday February 14th, 2018