Bucks set to offer trade package in exchange for Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving
The Milwaukee Bucks could reportedly offer a trade package for Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving if the Cavaliers' proposed trade with the Boston Celtics falls through.
According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, the Bucks would offer guards Khris Middleton and Malcolm Brogdon for the Cavaliers' star point guard. While that's a respectable package, it would definitely be a downgrade from Cleveland's haul in their pending deal with Boston.
While Irving posted an 8.2 nERD with 25.2 points per game a year ago, Middleton and Brogdon earned nERD scores of -0.6 and -0.2, respectively, with 24.9 points per game between them. Brogdon earned the league's Rookie of the Year award in his first NBA season.
- Dwyane Wade expected to finalize deal with Cavaliers Wednesday September 26th, 2017
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) expected to debut for Cavaliers by January September 25th, 2017
- T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Bucks set to offer trade package in exchange for Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving August 30th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Bucks could be looking to trade John Henson July 14th, 2017