Bucks set to offer trade package in exchange for Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving
The Milwaukee Bucks could reportedly offer a trade package for Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving if the Cavaliers' proposed trade with the Boston Celtics falls through.
According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, the Bucks would offer guards Khris Middleton and Malcolm Brogdon for the Cavaliers' star point guard. While that's a respectable package, it would definitely be a downgrade from Cleveland's haul in their pending deal with Boston.
While Irving posted an 8.2 nERD with 25.2 points per game a year ago, Middleton and Brogdon earned nERD scores of -0.6 and -0.2, respectively, with 24.9 points per game between them. Brogdon earned the league's Rookie of the Year award in his first NBA season.
- Lakers' Larry Nance Jr. (hand) gets the green light for practice November 17th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) questionable for Raptors on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (Achilles) out at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- Will Barton returning to sixth-man role for Nuggets on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Warriors' Kevin Durant scores 24 points on 18 shots on Thursday November 17th, 2017
- T.J. Warren scores 14 points on Thursday for Suns November 17th, 2017
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo does his thing on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) 'already appears game ready' November 16th, 2017
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe produces well despite struggling from the field on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Bucks' Khris Middleton scores 27 in win over Pistons November 16th, 2017
- John Henson scores season-high 17 points Monday in Milwaukee November 14th, 2017
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 27-9-7 line in win over Grizzlies November 13th, 2017