Bucks set to offer trade package in exchange for Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving
The Milwaukee Bucks could reportedly offer a trade package for Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving if the Cavaliers' proposed trade with the Boston Celtics falls through.
According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, the Bucks would offer guards Khris Middleton and Malcolm Brogdon for the Cavaliers' star point guard. While that's a respectable package, it would definitely be a downgrade from Cleveland's haul in their pending deal with Boston.
While Irving posted an 8.2 nERD with 25.2 points per game a year ago, Middleton and Brogdon earned nERD scores of -0.6 and -0.2, respectively, with 24.9 points per game between them. Brogdon earned the league's Rookie of the Year award in his first NBA season.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2 May 16th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 22 in Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 32 points in Bucks' Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7 April 27th, 2018
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018
- John Henson (back) ruled out again for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018