Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving
The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired center Ante Zizic, guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, and the Brooklyn Nets' 2018 first-round pick in exchange for point guard Kyrie Irving.
The 20-year-old Croatian big man was likely included in the blockbuster trade to make the numbers work. Zizic struggled in summer league and probably will spend the entire 2017-18 season in the G-league.
Zizic was a 2016 first-round pick (23rd overall) but has yet to appear in an NBA game.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- LeBron James shows out in Cleveland's Game 3 win May 20th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2 May 16th, 2018
- Cavs' Kyle Korver moving to the bench with Tristan Thompson starting in Game 2 May 15th, 2018
- Cavs expected to start Tristan Thompson in Game 2 on Tuesday May 14th, 2018
- LeBron James scores 15 points in Cavaliers' Game 1 loss May 14th, 2018
- Kevin Love scores 23 points for Cavaliers in elimination of Raptors May 8th, 2018