Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving
The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired center Ante Zizic, guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, and the Brooklyn Nets' 2018 first-round pick in exchange for point guard Kyrie Irving.
The 20-year-old Croatian big man was likely included in the blockbuster trade to make the numbers work. Zizic struggled in summer league and probably will spend the entire 2017-18 season in the G-league.
Zizic was a 2016 first-round pick (23rd overall) but has yet to appear in an NBA game.
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017
- T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns September 25th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade expected to finalize deal with Cavaliers Wednesday September 26th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) expected to debut for Cavaliers by January September 25th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Isaiah Thomas (hip) targeting January debut September 25th, 2017
- Celtics to throw in second-round pick to finalize Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade with Cavs August 30th, 2017
- Bucks set to offer trade package in exchange for Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving August 30th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Derrick Rose (knee) says 'no doubt' he'll be ready for regular season August 29th, 2017