Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving
The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired center Ante Zizic, guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, and the Brooklyn Nets' 2018 first-round pick in exchange for point guard Kyrie Irving.
The 20-year-old Croatian big man was likely included in the blockbuster trade to make the numbers work. Zizic struggled in summer league and probably will spend the entire 2017-18 season in the G-league.
Zizic was a 2016 first-round pick (23rd overall) but has yet to appear in an NBA game.
- Russell Westbrook notches triple-double in Thunder win Wednesday night December 13th, 2017
- Austin Rivers (concussion) ruled out Friday for Clippers December 13th, 2017
- Trevor Ariza (foot) will play Wednesday for Houston December 13th, 2017
- Miami's Justise Winslow (knee) won't return Wednesday against Portland December 13th, 2017
- Clippers' Austin Rivers (head) ruled out for remainder of Wednesday's game December 13th, 2017
- Hornets' Nicolas Batum (elbow) to start if available December 13th, 2017
- Kevin Love returns with 17 points and 12 rebounds for Cavaliers on Tuesday December 13th, 2017
- LeBron James ties career high with 17 assists Tuesday in Cleveland December 13th, 2017
- Ante Zizic back to the bench for Cleveland as Kevin Love (hip) returns December 12th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade (knee) ruled out for Cavaliers on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Tristan Thompson (calf) will play with minutes limit on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Kevin Love (hip) will play on Tuesday for Cleveland December 12th, 2017