Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving
The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired center Ante Zizic, guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, and the Brooklyn Nets' 2018 first-round pick in exchange for point guard Kyrie Irving.
The 20-year-old Croatian big man was likely included in the blockbuster trade to make the numbers work. Zizic struggled in summer league and probably will spend the entire 2017-18 season in the G-league.
Zizic was a 2016 first-round pick (23rd overall) but has yet to appear in an NBA game.
- The Phoenix Suns have selected Deandre Ayton with the first pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- The Sacramento Kings have taken Marvin Bagley III with the second pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Dwight Howard and Nets will negotiate a buyout June 21st, 2018
- Dewayne Dedmon reportedly picks up option with Hawks for $7.2 million option June 21st, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Hornets trade Dwight Howard to Nets for Timofey Mozgov and two second round picks June 20th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Rodney Hood expected to see more minutes in Game 3 for Cleveland June 6th, 2018
- LeBron James nearly misses a triple double in Cavaliers' Game 2 loss June 4th, 2018
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson fined $25,000, not suspended for Game 2 June 2nd, 2018