Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving
The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired center Ante Zizic, guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, and the Brooklyn Nets' 2018 first-round pick in exchange for point guard Kyrie Irving.
The 20-year-old Croatian big man was likely included in the blockbuster trade to make the numbers work. Zizic struggled in summer league and probably will spend the entire 2017-18 season in the G-league.
Zizic was a 2016 first-round pick (23rd overall) but has yet to appear in an NBA game.
- Ersan Ilyasova nearing buyout with Hawks February 23rd, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) unlikely to return for Warriors on Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Orlando's Jonathon Simmons (ankle) not on Saturday's injury report February 23rd, 2018
- Rudy Gay will have minutes capped on Friday in return for Spurs February 23rd, 2018
- Danilo Gallinari (hand) questionable for Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Avery Bradley (sports hernia) officially ruled out for Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- LeBron James puts up 37-8-8 line in Cavs' win February 14th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. nearly misses a double-double as Cavaliers win again February 14th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points in 19 minutes in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson scores 17 points with 3 3-pointers on 7-of-11 shooting in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018