Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert is focused on improving his post and mid-range games during the offseason.
In addition to being more efficient in those areas, Gobert has been improving his lower body strength and quickness. This all comes after Gordon Hayward's departure in free agency, which will force the Jazz to replace his offensive production one way or another.
In 2016-17, 14.4% of Gobert's shot attempts came from 3-to-10 feet while he made just 27.8% of those shots. Still, his 17.8 nERD ranked second in the NBA and first among centers, so will be interesting to see if Gobert's improvements can make him even better next season.
- Lakers' Larry Nance Jr. (hand) gets the green light for practice November 17th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) questionable for Raptors on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (Achilles) out at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- Will Barton returning to sixth-man role for Nuggets on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Warriors' Kevin Durant scores 24 points on 18 shots on Thursday November 17th, 2017
- T.J. Warren scores 14 points on Thursday for Suns November 17th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) ruled out Friday night November 17th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (ankle) questionable for Friday November 16th, 2017
- Derrick Favors pulls down 10 rebounds, adds 5 assists and 3 blocks for Jazz in loss November 16th, 2017
- Donovan Mitchell turns in 19 points, 3 threes for Jazz on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Jazz have no plans of benching Ricky Rubio November 15th, 2017
- Joe Johnson (wrist) out at least another 2 weeks for Jazz November 14th, 2017