Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert is focused on improving his post and mid-range games during the offseason.
In addition to being more efficient in those areas, Gobert has been improving his lower body strength and quickness. This all comes after Gordon Hayward's departure in free agency, which will force the Jazz to replace his offensive production one way or another.
In 2016-17, 14.4% of Gobert's shot attempts came from 3-to-10 feet while he made just 27.8% of those shots. Still, his 17.8 nERD ranked second in the NBA and first among centers, so will be interesting to see if Gobert's improvements can make him even better next season.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (hamstrng) ruled out for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jazz rule out Dante Exum (hamstring) for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jae Crowder struggles Sunday shooting 1-for-11 in Utah's loss May 7th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell's 25 points not enough as Jazz fall in Game 4 May 7th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hamstring) is ruled out Sunday in Game 4 May 6th, 2018
- Derrick Favors (ankle) questionable for Jazz on Sunday May 5th, 2018