Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout
The Chicago Bulls and guard Dwyane Wade are expected to reach a buyout agreement in the next few months.
Coach Fred Hoiberg previously said that he doesn't expect Wade to be bought out during the summer, but that doesn't prevent the two sides from reaching an agreement early on this season. It would make sense given the Bulls' move toward a rebuild.
In 2016-17, Wade's -0.7 nERD ranked 8th on the team despite averaging 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game for Chicago.
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) expected to debut for Cavaliers by January September 25th, 2017
- T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns September 25th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Isaiah Thomas (hip) targeting January debut September 25th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Bulls' Cameron Payne (foot) to undergo surgery next week August 31st, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (knee) ahead of schedule, could be ready for training camp July 13th, 2017