Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout
The Chicago Bulls and guard Dwyane Wade are expected to reach a buyout agreement in the next few months.
Coach Fred Hoiberg previously said that he doesn't expect Wade to be bought out during the summer, but that doesn't prevent the two sides from reaching an agreement early on this season. It would make sense given the Bulls' move toward a rebuild.
In 2016-17, Wade's -0.7 nERD ranked 8th on the team despite averaging 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game for Chicago.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Heat will not pick up Jordan Mickey's team option for 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson suffers shoulder injury, expects to suit up for Game 5 April 21st, 2018