Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout
The Chicago Bulls and guard Dwyane Wade are expected to reach a buyout agreement in the next few months.
Coach Fred Hoiberg previously said that he doesn't expect Wade to be bought out during the summer, but that doesn't prevent the two sides from reaching an agreement early on this season. It would make sense given the Bulls' move toward a rebuild.
In 2016-17, Wade's -0.7 nERD ranked 8th on the team despite averaging 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game for Chicago.
- Lakers' Larry Nance Jr. (hand) gets the green light for practice November 17th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) questionable for Raptors on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (Achilles) out at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- Will Barton returning to sixth-man role for Nuggets on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Warriors' Kevin Durant scores 24 points on 18 shots on Thursday November 17th, 2017
- T.J. Warren scores 14 points on Thursday for Suns November 17th, 2017
- LeBron James drops 30 as Cleveland beats Charlotte November 16th, 2017
- Kevin Love goes for 22 and 10 in Cavaliers' win November 16th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade scores 15 points, pulls down 8 boards in Cavaliers' win November 14th, 2017
- Kevin Love puts up a dud Monday as Cavaliers escape New York with a win November 14th, 2017
- Iman Shumpert goes scoreless over 20 minutes in Cavaliers' win November 14th, 2017
- LeBron James comes up just shy of a triple-double in Cavs' win November 13th, 2017