Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason
Detroit Pistons center Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds since the end of the 2016-17 season, according to The Vertical's Michael Lee.
Just a week ago, Drummond acknowledged that he did not live up to the expectations of his new contract extension. However, it looks like the big man's doing all he can do better himself this offseason. He's undergone surgery to repair a sinus issue that has prevented him from playing for longer periods of time and keeping weight off. Now that the problem has been rectified, Drummond says that he's in better shape and will look to improve his range in 2017-18.
Drummond's 29.7 minutes per game were the lowest since his rookie year. In addition, he shot just 38.6% from the free throw line and 2-of-7 from three in 2016-17. Nonetheless, his 3.5 nERD was second-best on the team and 29th among all centers.
- Dwyane Wade expected to finalize deal with Cavaliers Wednesday September 26th, 2017
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) expected to debut for Cavaliers by January September 25th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Lakers, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope agree to one-year deal July 12th, 2017
- Anthony Tolliver to sign with the Pistons July 11th, 2017
- Aron Baynes signs one-year contract with Pistons July 10th, 2017