Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list"
The New York Knicks have asked forward Carmelo Anthony to expand his "wish list" of team's he'd be willing to join in a trade, according to the New York Post's Marc Berman.
It's become quite apparent that Anthony would like to be moved to the Houston Rockets, but the Knicks aren't keen on the idea of adding Ryan Anderson, who would need to go to New York to ensure enough cap space for Anthony in Houston. The reports suggests that the Cleveland Cavaliers, New Orleans Pelicans, Oklahoma City Thunder and Portland Trail Blazers are among those teams waiting for Anthony to expand his list.
In 74 starts, Anthony managed averages of 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists across 34.3 minutes per game. However, his -0.7 nERD wasn't all that awe-inspiring as he ranked 163rd of 275 forwards in the 2016-17 season.
- Paul Millsap (wrist) could be out for Nuggets up to three months November 21st, 2017
- Jerian Grant moving to Bulls' bench on Wednesday versus Lakers November 21st, 2017
- Kris Dunn replacing Jerian Grant in Bulls' starting lineup on Wednesday, will remain in first unit long-term November 21st, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) expected to miss 7-10 more days for Clippers November 21st, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) could be back for Bulls by mid-December November 21st, 2017
- Jared Dudley (knee) is doubtful for the Suns on Wednesday November 21st, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony's strong showing not enough as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 21st, 2017
- Paul George drops 26 points as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 21st, 2017
- Russell Westbrook puts up monster triple-double as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 20th, 2017
- Thunder's Steven Adams (calf) will play Friday against Spurs November 17th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Paul George struggles from the field on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony double-doubles in return for Thunder on Wednesday November 16th, 2017