Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list"
The New York Knicks have asked forward Carmelo Anthony to expand his "wish list" of team's he'd be willing to join in a trade, according to the New York Post's Marc Berman.
It's become quite apparent that Anthony would like to be moved to the Houston Rockets, but the Knicks aren't keen on the idea of adding Ryan Anderson, who would need to go to New York to ensure enough cap space for Anthony in Houston. The reports suggests that the Cleveland Cavaliers, New Orleans Pelicans, Oklahoma City Thunder and Portland Trail Blazers are among those teams waiting for Anthony to expand his list.
In 74 starts, Anthony managed averages of 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists across 34.3 minutes per game. However, his -0.7 nERD wasn't all that awe-inspiring as he ranked 163rd of 275 forwards in the 2016-17 season.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- OKC's Paul George goes for 28 in win over Memphis February 15th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook posts 23 points, 13 rebounds, 15 assists in win for Thunder February 15th, 2018
- Kevin Durant explodes for 50 points as Thunder fall to Blazers on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Alex Abrines out for remainder of Thunder game with hip contusion February 14th, 2018
- OKC's Paul George scores 25 in losing effort February 14th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony returns to Thunder's lineup Tuesday with 24 points February 14th, 2018