Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list"
The New York Knicks have asked forward Carmelo Anthony to expand his "wish list" of team's he'd be willing to join in a trade, according to the New York Post's Marc Berman.
It's become quite apparent that Anthony would like to be moved to the Houston Rockets, but the Knicks aren't keen on the idea of adding Ryan Anderson, who would need to go to New York to ensure enough cap space for Anthony in Houston. The reports suggests that the Cleveland Cavaliers, New Orleans Pelicans, Oklahoma City Thunder and Portland Trail Blazers are among those teams waiting for Anthony to expand his list.
In 74 starts, Anthony managed averages of 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists across 34.3 minutes per game. However, his -0.7 nERD wasn't all that awe-inspiring as he ranked 163rd of 275 forwards in the 2016-17 season.
- Dwyane Wade expected to finalize deal with Cavaliers Wednesday September 26th, 2017
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) expected to debut for Cavaliers by January September 25th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017