Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list"
The New York Knicks have asked forward Carmelo Anthony to expand his "wish list" of team's he'd be willing to join in a trade, according to the New York Post's Marc Berman.
It's become quite apparent that Anthony would like to be moved to the Houston Rockets, but the Knicks aren't keen on the idea of adding Ryan Anderson, who would need to go to New York to ensure enough cap space for Anthony in Houston. The reports suggests that the Cleveland Cavaliers, New Orleans Pelicans, Oklahoma City Thunder and Portland Trail Blazers are among those teams waiting for Anthony to expand his list.
In 74 starts, Anthony managed averages of 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists across 34.3 minutes per game. However, his -0.7 nERD wasn't all that awe-inspiring as he ranked 163rd of 275 forwards in the 2016-17 season.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- OKC's Nick Collison retires after 15 NBA seasons May 10th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George undergoes knee surgery, out six-to-eight weeks May 10th, 2018
- Paul George catches fire, scores 34 in Thunder's Game 5 win April 26th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook scores 45 in Thunder's come-from-behind win April 26th, 2018
- Paul George scores 32 points as Thunder get crushed in Game 4 April 24th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook shut down by Jazz in Game 3 April 22nd, 2018