Oklahoma City's Patrick Patterson (knee) undergoes successful surgery
Oklahoma City Thunder power forward Patrick Patterson has undergone successful surgery on his left knee.
Patterson's status for training camp seems to be up in the air, and he will be re-evaluated in 4-6 weeks, but it looks like he should be ready to go well before the season starts, barring any significant setbacks.
Patterson averaged 6.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.4 triples in 24.6 minutes per game for Toronto last season. His 0.1 nERD on the year fell just inside the NBA's top-150 players.
- Paul Millsap (wrist) could be out for Nuggets up to three months November 21st, 2017
- Jerian Grant moving to Bulls' bench on Wednesday versus Lakers November 21st, 2017
- Kris Dunn replacing Jerian Grant in Bulls' starting lineup on Wednesday, will remain in first unit long-term November 21st, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) expected to miss 7-10 more days for Clippers November 21st, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) could be back for Bulls by mid-December November 21st, 2017
- Jared Dudley (knee) is doubtful for the Suns on Wednesday November 21st, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony's strong showing not enough as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 21st, 2017
- Paul George drops 26 points as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 21st, 2017
- Russell Westbrook puts up monster triple-double as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 20th, 2017
- Thunder's Steven Adams (calf) will play Friday against Spurs November 17th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Paul George struggles from the field on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony double-doubles in return for Thunder on Wednesday November 16th, 2017