Oklahoma City's Patrick Patterson (knee) undergoes successful surgery
Oklahoma City Thunder power forward Patrick Patterson has undergone successful surgery on his left knee.
Patterson's status for training camp seems to be up in the air, and he will be re-evaluated in 4-6 weeks, but it looks like he should be ready to go well before the season starts, barring any significant setbacks.
Patterson averaged 6.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.4 triples in 24.6 minutes per game for Toronto last season. His 0.1 nERD on the year fell just inside the NBA's top-150 players.
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) expected to debut for Cavaliers by January September 25th, 2017
- T.J. Warren agrees to 4-year, $50M extension with Suns September 25th, 2017
- Raptors to swap Cory Joseph for C.J. Miles July 9th, 2017
- Toronto trades DeMarre Carroll to Brooklyn July 9th, 2017
- Patrick Patterson signs with Thunder for three years July 5th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry staying in Toronto for $100 million July 2nd, 2017
- Serge Ibaka and Raptors agree to $65M deal July 2nd, 2017
- Kyle Lowry wants to re-sign with Raptors June 20th, 2017