Oklahoma City's Patrick Patterson (knee) undergoes successful surgery
Oklahoma City Thunder power forward Patrick Patterson has undergone successful surgery on his left knee.
Patterson's status for training camp seems to be up in the air, and he will be re-evaluated in 4-6 weeks, but it looks like he should be ready to go well before the season starts, barring any significant setbacks.
Patterson averaged 6.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.4 triples in 24.6 minutes per game for Toronto last season. His 0.1 nERD on the year fell just inside the NBA's top-150 players.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- OKC's Paul George goes for 28 in win over Memphis February 15th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook posts 23 points, 13 rebounds, 15 assists in win for Thunder February 15th, 2018
- Kevin Durant explodes for 50 points as Thunder fall to Blazers on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Alex Abrines out for remainder of Thunder game with hip contusion February 14th, 2018
- OKC's Paul George scores 25 in losing effort February 14th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony returns to Thunder's lineup Tuesday with 24 points February 14th, 2018