Oklahoma City's Patrick Patterson (knee) undergoes successful surgery
Oklahoma City Thunder power forward Patrick Patterson has undergone successful surgery on his left knee.
Patterson's status for training camp seems to be up in the air, and he will be re-evaluated in 4-6 weeks, but it looks like he should be ready to go well before the season starts, barring any significant setbacks.
Patterson averaged 6.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.4 triples in 24.6 minutes per game for Toronto last season. His 0.1 nERD on the year fell just inside the NBA's top-150 players.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- OKC's Nick Collison retires after 15 NBA seasons May 10th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George undergoes knee surgery, out six-to-eight weeks May 10th, 2018
- Paul George catches fire, scores 34 in Thunder's Game 5 win April 26th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook scores 45 in Thunder's come-from-behind win April 26th, 2018
- Paul George scores 32 points as Thunder get crushed in Game 4 April 24th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook shut down by Jazz in Game 3 April 22nd, 2018