Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat
The Miami Heat and forward Udonis Haslem have agreed to a one-year deal for the veteran's minimum, according to The Vertical's Shams Charania.
The deal is worth $2.3 million for what will be Haslem's 15th season in Miami. Just don't expect Haslem to contribute much as he likely plays out the last year of his NBA career. He'll serve as a role model for the younger Heat players.
In 2016-17, the 37-year-old averaged 1.9 points in just 16 games. His -0.2 nERD ranked seventh on the team and 129th among all NBA forwards.
- Corey Brewer making his first start of the year for the Lakers on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Luol Deng a healthy scratch, Corey Brewer starting on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Draymond Green (knee) will start Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Orlando's Elfrid Payton leaves Friday's game early with hamstring strain October 20th, 2017
- Nerlens Noel in Mavericks starting lineup on Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (knee) ruled out for Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside posts 20-20 line in losing effort October 19th, 2017
- Heat's Kelly Olynyk starting at power forward Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Spoelstra: Hassan Whiteside can 'do all the great things you need' for Miami October 17th, 2017
- Heats' Goran Dagic is ready to get 'down to business' after busy summer October 16th, 2017
- Heat's Rodney McGruder to undergo surgery on stress fracture in leg October 12th, 2017