Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat
The Miami Heat and forward Udonis Haslem have agreed to a one-year deal for the veteran's minimum, according to The Vertical's Shams Charania.
The deal is worth $2.3 million for what will be Haslem's 15th season in Miami. Just don't expect Haslem to contribute much as he likely plays out the last year of his NBA career. He'll serve as a role model for the younger Heat players.
In 2016-17, the 37-year-old averaged 1.9 points in just 16 games. His -0.2 nERD ranked seventh on the team and 129th among all NBA forwards.
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Grizzlies go with Jaren Jackson Jr. at 4th overall June 21st, 2018
- Heat will not pick up Jordan Mickey's team option for 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson suffers shoulder injury, expects to suit up for Game 5 April 21st, 2018