Bucks could be looking to trade John Henson
The Milwaukee Bucks are exploring trading forward/center John Henson in order to free up cap space to sign guard Derrick Rose according to ESPN.com's Chris Hayes.
Right now the Bucks can only offer Rose the mid-level exception, but if they are able to get Henson's three years and $32 million remaining off their books, they can make a much more competitive offer for Rose. If they can unload Henson, it would also increase Thon Maker's and Greg Monroe's fantasy value next season.
Henson averaged 6.8 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.3 blocks over 19.4 minutes per game. He owned a .515 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of 0.8 ranked him 114th last season.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Bucks could be looking to trade John Henson July 14th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Bucks making pitch to free agent Derrick Rose July 3rd, 2017
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon wins Rookie of the Year June 27th, 2017
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wins Most Improved Player Award for Milwaukee June 27th, 2017