Bucks could be looking to trade John Henson
The Milwaukee Bucks are exploring trading forward/center John Henson in order to free up cap space to sign guard Derrick Rose according to ESPN.com's Chris Hayes.
Right now the Bucks can only offer Rose the mid-level exception, but if they are able to get Henson's three years and $32 million remaining off their books, they can make a much more competitive offer for Rose. If they can unload Henson, it would also increase Thon Maker's and Greg Monroe's fantasy value next season.
Henson averaged 6.8 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.3 blocks over 19.4 minutes per game. He owned a .515 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of 0.8 ranked him 114th last season.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Bucks set to offer trade package in exchange for Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving August 30th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Bucks could be looking to trade John Henson July 14th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with Clippers July 5th, 2017