Spurs renounce rights to Jonathon Simmons
The San Antonio Spurs have renounced guard/forward Jonathon Simmons.
Simmons is now an unrestricted free agent, meaning the Spurs no longer have the rights to match any contract offer he receives. So far this offseason the 27-year-old Simmons has been connected to the Sacramento Kings, Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves and New York Knicks.
Simmons averaged 6.2 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 17.8 minutes per game last season. His -1.9 nERD was good for only 365th in the NBA and was the worst mark among Spurs players.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- D.J. Augustin (hamstring) will return for Magic on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) out Saturday for Orlando November 17th, 2017
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (hamstring) hopes to return Saturday or Monday November 16th, 2017
- Orlando's Jonathon Simmons wants to be seen as 'elite player' November 15th, 2017
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (hamstring) officially ruled out for Wednesday night November 14th, 2017
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) listed as out for Wednesday by Orlando November 14th, 2017