Ersan Ilyasova returns to Hawks on one-year deal
Free agent forward Ersan Ilyasova has agreed to a one-year deal with the Atlanta Hawks, per The Vertical's Shams Charania.
The deal is reportedly worth $6 million for the 2017-18 season, during which the 30-year-old will be forced to earn his minutes. Mike Muscala previously re-signed with the team and could play some minutes at power forward. Meanwhile, rookie John Collins has impressed in Summer League and could be a giant threat to take over the starting role at any point.
In 26 games with the Hawks, Ilyasova averaged 10.4 points and 5.8 rebounds across 24.3 minutes per contest. Overall, his -0.8 nERD positioned him 169th of 275 forwards in numberFire's NBA database.
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Ersan Ilyasova returns to Hawks on one-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon agrees to two-year deal with Hawks July 12th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford clears waivers, to sign with Timberwolves July 11th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford and Hawks agree on buyout July 7th, 2017
- Hawks re-sign Mike Muscala to two-year, $10 million deal July 7th, 2017