Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract
The Utah Jazz and guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a two-year, $10.5 million contract.
Sefolosha recently said that he wants to have a meaningful role on his new team, and with the departure of Gordon Hayward, it looks like Utah will give Sefolosha solid minutes this upcoming season. However, even if he wins the starting job, Joe Ingles and Joe Johnson will still play plenty of minutes at small forward, so Sefolosha isn't quite on the fantasy radar just yet.
Sefolosha averaged 7.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.5 steals over 25.7 minutes per game. He owned a .492 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.1 ranked 180th among all players.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Ersan Ilyasova returns to Hawks on one-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon agrees to two-year deal with Hawks July 12th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford clears waivers, to sign with Timberwolves July 11th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford and Hawks agree on buyout July 7th, 2017
- Hawks re-sign Mike Muscala to two-year, $10 million deal July 7th, 2017