Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract
The Utah Jazz and guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a two-year, $10.5 million contract.
Sefolosha recently said that he wants to have a meaningful role on his new team, and with the departure of Gordon Hayward, it looks like Utah will give Sefolosha solid minutes this upcoming season. However, even if he wins the starting job, Joe Ingles and Joe Johnson will still play plenty of minutes at small forward, so Sefolosha isn't quite on the fantasy radar just yet.
Sefolosha averaged 7.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.5 steals over 25.7 minutes per game. He owned a .492 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.1 ranked 180th among all players.
- Brandan Wright (groin) out again on Friday for Grizzlies November 24th, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan double-doubles in Clippers' win on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Suns' T.J. Warren double-doubles with 20 points in loss to Bucks November 23rd, 2017
- Hornets' Nicholas Batum (elbow) travels to Cleveland, listed as questionable for Friday November 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lamb has a strong offensive showing in Hornets' win over Wizards November 23rd, 2017
- Will Barton's 20 points not enough as Nuggets get blown out by Houston November 23rd, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors excelling in absence of Rudy Gobert (knee) November 22nd, 2017
- Rodney Hood projected to regress some Wednesday for Jazz November 22nd, 2017
- Utah's Ekpe Udoh fresh off most productive game of season November 22nd, 2017
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell projected for a weak fantasy game against Chicago November 22nd, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) will play against Philadelphia Monday November 20th, 2017
- Rodney Hood scores 31 points in 26 minutes Saturday for Jazz November 19th, 2017