Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract
The Utah Jazz and guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a two-year, $10.5 million contract.
Sefolosha recently said that he wants to have a meaningful role on his new team, and with the departure of Gordon Hayward, it looks like Utah will give Sefolosha solid minutes this upcoming season. However, even if he wins the starting job, Joe Ingles and Joe Johnson will still play plenty of minutes at small forward, so Sefolosha isn't quite on the fantasy radar just yet.
Sefolosha averaged 7.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.5 steals over 25.7 minutes per game. He owned a .492 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.1 ranked 180th among all players.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Ersan Ilyasova returns to Hawks on one-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon agrees to two-year deal with Hawks July 12th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford clears waivers, to sign with Timberwolves July 11th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford and Hawks agree on buyout July 7th, 2017
- Hawks re-sign Mike Muscala to two-year, $10 million deal July 7th, 2017