Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract
The Utah Jazz and guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a two-year, $10.5 million contract.
Sefolosha recently said that he wants to have a meaningful role on his new team, and with the departure of Gordon Hayward, it looks like Utah will give Sefolosha solid minutes this upcoming season. However, even if he wins the starting job, Joe Ingles and Joe Johnson will still play plenty of minutes at small forward, so Sefolosha isn't quite on the fantasy radar just yet.
Sefolosha averaged 7.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.5 steals over 25.7 minutes per game. He owned a .492 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.1 ranked 180th among all players.
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Rockets rule out Eric Gordon (illness) for Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) gets green light for Jazz on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) returns to practice, questionable for Jazz on Friday February 22nd, 2018
- Timberwolves don't plan to sign Derrick Rose February 16th, 2018
- Utah's Rudy Gobert grabs 17 rebounds in win over Phoenix on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Derrick Favors tallies 18 points and 12 boards in Utah's win over Phoenix on Wednesday February 15th, 2018