Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract
The Utah Jazz and guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a two-year, $10.5 million contract.
Sefolosha recently said that he wants to have a meaningful role on his new team, and with the departure of Gordon Hayward, it looks like Utah will give Sefolosha solid minutes this upcoming season. However, even if he wins the starting job, Joe Ingles and Joe Johnson will still play plenty of minutes at small forward, so Sefolosha isn't quite on the fantasy radar just yet.
Sefolosha averaged 7.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.5 steals over 25.7 minutes per game. He owned a .492 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.1 ranked 180th among all players.
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Al Horford posts 22 points, 14 boards as Celtics take 3-2 lead over Bucks April 25th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Tyus Jones (knee) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo finishes assist shy of triple-double in Bucks' loss April 25th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Jae Crowder records 3 steals, gets ejected in Jazz victory April 24th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell scores 33 points with 7 rebounds as Jazz beat Thunder in Game 4 April 24th, 2018
- Jazz lean on Rudy Gobert for defense, double-double in Game 3 win April 22nd, 2018
- Joe Ingles nails 21 points for Utah in Game 3 triumph April 22nd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio posts triple-double for Jazz in win April 22nd, 2018