Jazz sign Thabo Sefolosha to two-year contract
The Utah Jazz and guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha have agreed to a two-year, $10.5 million contract.
Sefolosha recently said that he wants to have a meaningful role on his new team, and with the departure of Gordon Hayward, it looks like Utah will give Sefolosha solid minutes this upcoming season. However, even if he wins the starting job, Joe Ingles and Joe Johnson will still play plenty of minutes at small forward, so Sefolosha isn't quite on the fantasy radar just yet.
Sefolosha averaged 7.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.5 steals over 25.7 minutes per game. He owned a .492 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.1 ranked 180th among all players.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (hamstrng) ruled out for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jazz rule out Dante Exum (hamstring) for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jae Crowder struggles Sunday shooting 1-for-11 in Utah's loss May 7th, 2018
- Donovan Mitchell's 25 points not enough as Jazz fall in Game 4 May 7th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hamstring) is ruled out Sunday in Game 4 May 6th, 2018
- Derrick Favors (ankle) questionable for Jazz on Sunday May 5th, 2018