Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios
The New York Knicks and Houston Rockets are reportedly working on different trades that would send forward Carmelo Anthony to Houston according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.
Wojnarowski also noted that nothing is imminent right now, so this just seems like Houston working out all available options as they try to bring in two more teams to make the money work. The Rockets will almost certainly have to involve Ryan Anderson, which could be a boost to his fantasy value next year. While an Anthony-to-Houston deal would be huge for the Rockets, Anthony would also lose a ton of fantasy value playing next to Chris Paul and James Harden.
Anthony averaged 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists over 34.3 minutes per game. He owned a .488 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.7 ranked him 269th among all players.
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017
- Ramon Sessions signs one-year deal with Knicks July 28th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017