Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios
The New York Knicks and Houston Rockets are reportedly working on different trades that would send forward Carmelo Anthony to Houston according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.
Wojnarowski also noted that nothing is imminent right now, so this just seems like Houston working out all available options as they try to bring in two more teams to make the money work. The Rockets will almost certainly have to involve Ryan Anderson, which could be a boost to his fantasy value next year. While an Anthony-to-Houston deal would be huge for the Rockets, Anthony would also lose a ton of fantasy value playing next to Chris Paul and James Harden.
Anthony averaged 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists over 34.3 minutes per game. He owned a .488 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.7 ranked him 269th among all players.
- Lou Williams drops 20 as Clippers cruise to victory over the Hawks November 23rd, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers struggles from the field, contributes in other areas in Wednesday's loss November 23rd, 2017
- Thon Maker scores season-high 16 points in start for Bucks November 23rd, 2017
- John Collins posts a double-double in first start for Hawks November 23rd, 2017
- Anthony Davis drops 29 points in Pelicans' win on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Marc Gasol struggles from field again in Grizzlies' loss November 23rd, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony scores 22 points as Thunder take down the defending champs November 23rd, 2017
- OKC's Paul George earns double-double in win over Golden State November 23rd, 2017
- Russell Westbrook scores 34, nearly triple-doubles in Thunder win over Warriors November 23rd, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony's strong showing not enough as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 21st, 2017
- Paul George drops 26 points as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 21st, 2017
- Russell Westbrook puts up monster triple-double as Thunder fall to Pelicans November 20th, 2017