Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios
The New York Knicks and Houston Rockets are reportedly working on different trades that would send forward Carmelo Anthony to Houston according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.
Wojnarowski also noted that nothing is imminent right now, so this just seems like Houston working out all available options as they try to bring in two more teams to make the money work. The Rockets will almost certainly have to involve Ryan Anderson, which could be a boost to his fantasy value next year. While an Anthony-to-Houston deal would be huge for the Rockets, Anthony would also lose a ton of fantasy value playing next to Chris Paul and James Harden.
Anthony averaged 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists over 34.3 minutes per game. He owned a .488 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.7 ranked him 269th among all players.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios July 12th, 2017
- Knicks waiving Marshall Plumlee July 7th, 2017
- Tim Hardaway Jr. agrees to four-year offer sheet with Knicks July 7th, 2017
- Celtics reached out to Knicks about Marcus Smart trade July 6th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Knicks have no interest in trading Kristaps Porzingis July 3rd, 2017