Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios
The New York Knicks and Houston Rockets are reportedly working on different trades that would send forward Carmelo Anthony to Houston according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.
Wojnarowski also noted that nothing is imminent right now, so this just seems like Houston working out all available options as they try to bring in two more teams to make the money work. The Rockets will almost certainly have to involve Ryan Anderson, which could be a boost to his fantasy value next year. While an Anthony-to-Houston deal would be huge for the Rockets, Anthony would also lose a ton of fantasy value playing next to Chris Paul and James Harden.
Anthony averaged 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists over 34.3 minutes per game. He owned a .488 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.7 ranked him 269th among all players.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- OKC's Nick Collison retires after 15 NBA seasons May 10th, 2018
- Thunder's Paul George undergoes knee surgery, out six-to-eight weeks May 10th, 2018
- Paul George catches fire, scores 34 in Thunder's Game 5 win April 26th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook scores 45 in Thunder's come-from-behind win April 26th, 2018
- Paul George scores 32 points as Thunder get crushed in Game 4 April 24th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook shut down by Jazz in Game 3 April 22nd, 2018