Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios
The New York Knicks and Houston Rockets are reportedly working on different trades that would send forward Carmelo Anthony to Houston according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.
Wojnarowski also noted that nothing is imminent right now, so this just seems like Houston working out all available options as they try to bring in two more teams to make the money work. The Rockets will almost certainly have to involve Ryan Anderson, which could be a boost to his fantasy value next year. While an Anthony-to-Houston deal would be huge for the Rockets, Anthony would also lose a ton of fantasy value playing next to Chris Paul and James Harden.
Anthony averaged 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists over 34.3 minutes per game. He owned a .488 effective field goal percentage and his nERD of -0.7 ranked him 269th among all players.
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Rockets rule out Eric Gordon (illness) for Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Josh Huestis getting the starting nod for the Thunder against the Kings February 22nd, 2018
- Russell Westbrook joins starting lineup for Team LeBron Sunday in place of DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) February 18th, 2018
- OKC's Paul George goes for 28 in win over Memphis February 15th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook posts 23 points, 13 rebounds, 15 assists in win for Thunder February 15th, 2018
- Kevin Durant explodes for 50 points as Thunder fall to Blazers on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Alex Abrines out for remainder of Thunder game with hip contusion February 14th, 2018