Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo
The Los Angeles Lakers are still hopeful that they can sign guard Rajon Rondo in free agency, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Although the Lakers dished out $18 million to Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Woj reports that the front office is still looking to add Rondo as a mentor for rookie Lonzo Ball. They could only offer him a $4.3 million mid-level exception, so it really comes down to whether or not Rondo is willing to sign for that amount.
In his time with the Chicago Bulls this past season, the 11-year veteran averaged 7.8 points, 6.7 assists and 5.1 rebounds in 26.7 minutes a game. But his -3.2 nERD was next-to-last on the team and placed him in a tie for 425th of 486 players in our database.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (face) probable for Monday night November 19th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis suffers concussion on Friday night November 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen (knee) will not play Friday as Pelicans face the Nuggets November 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Tony Allen (knee) likely to play on Friday against Denver November 16th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo expected to play 20-24 minutes against Denver Friday November 16th, 2017
- Anthony Davis held to 19 points in Pelicans' loss to Raptors November 16th, 2017