Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo
The Los Angeles Lakers are still hopeful that they can sign guard Rajon Rondo in free agency, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Although the Lakers dished out $18 million to Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Woj reports that the front office is still looking to add Rondo as a mentor for rookie Lonzo Ball. They could only offer him a $4.3 million mid-level exception, so it really comes down to whether or not Rondo is willing to sign for that amount.
In his time with the Chicago Bulls this past season, the 11-year veteran averaged 7.8 points, 6.7 assists and 5.1 rebounds in 26.7 minutes a game. But his -3.2 nERD was next-to-last on the team and placed him in a tie for 425th of 486 players in our database.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted an All-Star Game starter for the third time January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins voted an All-Star starter for the first time January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday exceeds 20 points in fourth straight game January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins flirts with a triple-double in close loss to Atlanta January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis limited to 8 points, 8 shots on Wednesday night January 18th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday stays hot with 23 points in Pelicans' win over Celtics January 17th, 2018