Dewayne Dedmon agrees to two-year deal with Hawks
Free agent center Dewayne Dedmon has agreed to a two-year, $14 million deal with the Atlanta Hawks, according to The Vertical's Shams Charania.
The USA Today's Sam Amick has reported that the deal carries a player option for year two, so the 27-year-old could re-enter free agency after the 2017-18 season. Wight Dwight Howard's departure, he will be a key player down low for Atlanta.
This past season, Dedmon averaged 5.1 points and 6.5 rebounds in 17.5 minutes per game for the San Antonio Spurs. He started 37 games and posted a 5.1 nERD, which ranked fifth on the team.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker (quad) looking to return in four-to-five months August 10th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Manu Ginobili re-signing with Spurs for 16th NBA season July 18th, 2017
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (Achilles) says he's been fully cleared July 17th, 2017
- Jonathon Simmons signs with Magic for three years July 14th, 2017