Bulls' Kris Dunn (personal) out for the remainder of Summer League
Chicago Bulls guard Kris Dunn is attending a family issue, and will be out for the remainder of Summer League.
The Bulls' starting point guard job is still an open competition, but missing a handful of Summer League games shouldn't set Dunn back in that race, which he is likely a favorite to win over Cameron Payne and Jerian Grant.
Dunn averaged 3.8 points, 2.4 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 1.0 steals in 17.1 minutes per game as a rookie last season. His -5.6 nERD ranked 474th in the NBA and was the lowest among Timberwolves players.
- Lou Williams drops 20 as Clippers cruise to victory over the Hawks November 23rd, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers struggles from the field, contributes in other areas in Wednesday's loss November 23rd, 2017
- Thon Maker scores season-high 16 points in start for Bucks November 23rd, 2017
- John Collins posts a double-double in first start for Hawks November 23rd, 2017
- Anthony Davis drops 29 points in Pelicans' win on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Marc Gasol struggles from field again in Grizzlies' loss November 23rd, 2017
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen grabs a season-high 14 rebounds in Tuesday's loss November 22nd, 2017
- Justin Holiday shoots just 2-for-12 in Bulls' Tuesday loss November 22nd, 2017
- Jerian Grant moving to Bulls' bench on Wednesday versus Lakers November 21st, 2017
- Kris Dunn replacing Jerian Grant in Bulls' starting lineup on Wednesday, will remain in first unit long-term November 21st, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) could be back for Bulls by mid-December November 21st, 2017
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine plays 37 minutes in Sunday start November 20th, 2017