Bulls' Kris Dunn (personal) out for the remainder of Summer League
Chicago Bulls guard Kris Dunn is attending a family issue, and will be out for the remainder of Summer League.
The Bulls' starting point guard job is still an open competition, but missing a handful of Summer League games shouldn't set Dunn back in that race, which he is likely a favorite to win over Cameron Payne and Jerian Grant.
Dunn averaged 3.8 points, 2.4 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 1.0 steals in 17.1 minutes per game as a rookie last season. His -5.6 nERD ranked 474th in the NBA and was the lowest among Timberwolves players.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Paxson: Kris Dunn will return as Bulls' starting point guard April 12th, 2018
- Sean Kilpatrick moves into Bulls' starting lineup Wednesday with Justin Holiday sitting out April 11th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen may see even fewer minutes for Bulls in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis scores 18 with 8 rebounds as tank continues April 8th, 2018
- Robin Lopez resting for Bulls on Saturday April 7th, 2018
- Bobby Portis replaces Lauri Markkanen (rest) in Bulls' first unit on Saturday April 7th, 2018