Bulls' Kris Dunn (personal) out for the remainder of Summer League
Chicago Bulls guard Kris Dunn is attending a family issue, and will be out for the remainder of Summer League.
The Bulls' starting point guard job is still an open competition, but missing a handful of Summer League games shouldn't set Dunn back in that race, which he is likely a favorite to win over Cameron Payne and Jerian Grant.
Dunn averaged 3.8 points, 2.4 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 1.0 steals in 17.1 minutes per game as a rookie last season. His -5.6 nERD ranked 474th in the NBA and was the lowest among Timberwolves players.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Clippers, Timberwolves showing interest in Tony Allen July 13th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford clears waivers, to sign with Timberwolves July 11th, 2017
- Nick Young has received a contract offer from Minnesota July 5th, 2017
- Rudy Gay would like to join Thunder July 5th, 2017
- Taj Gibson agrees to two-year deal with Timberwolves July 2nd, 2017