Bulls' Kris Dunn (personal) out for the remainder of Summer League
Chicago Bulls guard Kris Dunn is attending a family issue, and will be out for the remainder of Summer League.
The Bulls' starting point guard job is still an open competition, but missing a handful of Summer League games shouldn't set Dunn back in that race, which he is likely a favorite to win over Cameron Payne and Jerian Grant.
Dunn averaged 3.8 points, 2.4 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 1.0 steals in 17.1 minutes per game as a rookie last season. His -5.6 nERD ranked 474th in the NBA and was the lowest among Timberwolves players.
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Clippers, Timberwolves showing interest in Tony Allen July 13th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford clears waivers, to sign with Timberwolves July 11th, 2017
- Nick Young has received a contract offer from Minnesota July 5th, 2017
- Rudy Gay would like to join Thunder July 5th, 2017