Ben Simmons (right foot) playing 5-on-5 for 76ers
Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons (right foot surgery) said during ESPN's telecast on Sunday that he's resumed playing 5-on-5.
Simmons is expected to be ready for opening night but head coach Brett Brown has already conceded that last year's top overall pick will be on a minute limit, so his fantasy appeal will be limited. He and Markelle Fultz, this year's first selection in the draft, will likely both see time running the point for Philadelphia.
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (ankle) probable for Saturday April 20th, 2018
- Bucks list John Henson (back) as doubtful for Friday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Markelle Fultz will serve as Sixers' backup point guard for Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) listed as doubtful for Sixers in Game 3 April 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face) still not taking contact in practice April 17th, 2018
- Dario Saric stuffs stat sheet as Sixers fall to Heat in Game 2 April 17th, 2018