Ben Simmons (right foot) playing 5-on-5 for 76ers
Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons (right foot surgery) said during ESPN's telecast on Sunday that he's resumed playing 5-on-5.
Simmons is expected to be ready for opening night but head coach Brett Brown has already conceded that last year's top overall pick will be on a minute limit, so his fantasy appeal will be limited. He and Markelle Fultz, this year's first selection in the draft, will likely both see time running the point for Philadelphia.
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Ben Simmons leads 76ers with career-high 32 points in victory February 23rd, 2018
- Joel Embiid scores 30 points with 13 rebounds in full line as 76ers hold off Bulls February 23rd, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid didn't play for 76ers on Wednesday due to swelling in ankle February 15th, 2018