Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick
Former Kansas forward and NBA prospect Josh Jackson is now being considered by the Boston Celtics for the number one pick in the draft.
The highly-touted Markelle Fultz is expected to go first overall to Boston. However, this makes things a little more murky heading into the final weekend before draft night. Jackson is almost certainly a top-3 pick either way, although he's yet to meet with Celtics management.
As a freshman, Jackson ranked top five in the Big 12 in field goal percentage (51.3%), rebounds per game (7.4) and box plus-minus (10.7) this past season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye back to the bench for Sunday night March 8th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward starting for Celtics on Sunday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench March 8th, 2020