Josh Jackson working out for Lakers on Tuesday
Former Kansas Jayhawks forward and NBA draft prospect Josh Jackson is scheduled to workout for the Los Angeles Lakers today.
California native Lonzo Ball might be the obvious choice, but it appears the Lakers are feeling out all potential players. In addition to Jackson, fellow prospect De'Aaron Fox worked out for Lakers management. If the Lakers decide to go big, though, Jackson would be the smart choice.
In his one year under coach Bill Self, the 6'8" Jackson rebounded 13.3% of all available misses while on the floor. He accounted for 81 offensive boards and averaged 13.4 total rebounds per 100 possessions.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020