Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) will not play in Game 4 on Monday against the Golden State Warriors.
Leonard was never expected to play. The Spurs are down 3-0 in the series and face elimination tonight at home in San Antonio. Jonathon Simmons will be busy in the first unit while Kyle Anderson sees more run as well.
numberFire's models project Simmons to turn in 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.6 3-pointers over 33.4 minutes on Monday night.
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Raptors receive Danny Green in trade with Spurs July 18th, 2018
- Spurs acquire Jakob Poeltl, protected 2019 first-rounder from Raptors in Kawhi deal July 18th, 2018
- Raptors reportedly land Kawhi Leonard from Spurs in exchange for DeMar DeRozan July 18th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard may participate in Team USA minicamp July 17th, 2018
- Bryn Forbes to re-sign with San Antonio July 10th, 2018