Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) will not play in Game 4 on Monday against the Golden State Warriors.
Leonard was never expected to play. The Spurs are down 3-0 in the series and face elimination tonight at home in San Antonio. Jonathon Simmons will be busy in the first unit while Kyle Anderson sees more run as well.
numberFire's models project Simmons to turn in 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.6 3-pointers over 33.4 minutes on Monday night.
- Khem Birch drops a double-double with four blocks Tuesday in Orlando January 17th, 2018
- Gary Harris drops 25 points with 4 steals In Nuggets' Tuesday win January 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker scores 43 points in Suns' Tuesday loss January 17th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic scores 29 points with 18 boards in Nuggets' win January 16th, 2018
- Kings consider Skal Labissiere (shoulder) questionable to play on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis goes off for 40-plus points in his second straight game January 16th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard not on Spurs' injury report, expected to play Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili (thigh) ruled out for Spurs' matchup on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Pau Gasol (wrist) questionable for Spurs on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Pau Gasol playing through hand injury January 16th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) says absence from Spurs' loss was due to rest January 15th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili leaves Spurs' game early Monday with thigh contusion January 15th, 2018