Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) will not play in Game 4 on Monday against the Golden State Warriors.
Leonard was never expected to play. The Spurs are down 3-0 in the series and face elimination tonight at home in San Antonio. Jonathon Simmons will be busy in the first unit while Kyle Anderson sees more run as well.
numberFire's models project Simmons to turn in 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.6 3-pointers over 33.4 minutes on Monday night.
- Mavs' J.J. Barea (rib) ruled out Saturday versus Nets March 17th, 2018
- Mavs' Nerlens Noel (rest) won't play Saturday against Nets March 17th, 2018
- Caris LeVert (knee) will play Saturday for Brooklyn March 17th, 2018
- Pacers sticking with Darren Collison off the bench Saturday night March 17th, 2018
- Nets' Allen Crabbe (illness) to remain out Saturday night March 17th, 2018
- Pacers' Al Jefferson will start Saturday against Wizards March 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) to remain out Saturday March 16th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge puts up 25 and 7 in Spurs' win March 16th, 2018
- Danny Green blocks career-high 6 shots in Spurs' victory March 16th, 2018
- Dejounte Murray double-doubles for Spurs, leaves late with ankle injury March 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) still not practicing March 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Dejounte Murray tallies 11 points and 8 boards on Tuesday March 14th, 2018