Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) will not play in Game 4 on Monday against the Golden State Warriors.
Leonard was never expected to play. The Spurs are down 3-0 in the series and face elimination tonight at home in San Antonio. Jonathon Simmons will be busy in the first unit while Kyle Anderson sees more run as well.
numberFire's models project Simmons to turn in 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.6 3-pointers over 33.4 minutes on Monday night.
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker (quad) looking to return in four-to-five months August 10th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Manu Ginobili re-signing with Spurs for 16th NBA season July 18th, 2017
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (Achilles) says he's been fully cleared July 17th, 2017
- Jonathon Simmons signs with Magic for three years July 14th, 2017