Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) will not play in Game 4 on Monday against the Golden State Warriors.
Leonard was never expected to play. The Spurs are down 3-0 in the series and face elimination tonight at home in San Antonio. Jonathon Simmons will be busy in the first unit while Kyle Anderson sees more run as well.
numberFire's models project Simmons to turn in 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.6 3-pointers over 33.4 minutes on Monday night.
- Hawks' DeAndre Bembry (wrist) upgraded to probable for Saturday November 17th, 2017
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) out Saturday for Orlando November 17th, 2017
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (core strain) is questionable for Friday against Pelicans November 17th, 2017
- Lakers' Larry Nance Jr. (hand) gets the green light for practice November 17th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) questionable for Raptors on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (Achilles) out at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge regresses a bit with 15 points in Spurs' loss November 16th, 2017
- Rudy Gay only scores 4 points as Spurs beat Dallas on Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Kyle Anderson plays a season-high 34 minutes in Spurs' win on Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Pau Gasol scores just 2 points as Spurs beat Mavericks Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Patty Mills scores season-high 19 points as Spurs win in Dallas November 15th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge drops a season-high 32 points in Spurs' win over Mavs November 14th, 2017