Spurs list Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3
The San Antonio Spurs are officially listing forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3 versus the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Leonard said his ankle felt better when talking to reporters at practice on Friday, but still said he was day-to-day. We should know more about his status tomorrow after shootaround and pregame warmups. If Leonard can't go in Game 3, Jonathon Simmons will have to play big minutes once again.
If he plays, our models project Leonard for 28.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists over 38.6 minutes in Game 3.
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram hopes to live up to high expectations October 16th, 2017
- Jazz' Ricky Rubio working on improving his jump shot October 16th, 2017
- Patrick Beverley (knee) still a question mark for Clippers' season opener October 16th, 2017
- Al Horford has the perfect skillset for versatile Celtics' lineup October 16th, 2017
- Mavericks want Dennis Smith to play at fast pace October 16th, 2017
- Emmanuel Mudiay still in the running to be Nuggets' starter October 16th, 2017
- Spurs exercise team option on Dejounte Murray October 16th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge agrees to extension with Spurs October 16th, 2017
- Spurs and LaMarcus Aldridge working on contract extension October 16th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) is expected to miss season opener October 13th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard could make MVP claim as better distributor in 2017-18 October 13th, 2017
- Spurs bringing Rudy Gay (Achilles) along slowly October 3rd, 2017