Spurs list Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3
The San Antonio Spurs are officially listing forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3 versus the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Leonard said his ankle felt better when talking to reporters at practice on Friday, but still said he was day-to-day. We should know more about his status tomorrow after shootaround and pregame warmups. If Leonard can't go in Game 3, Jonathon Simmons will have to play big minutes once again.
If he plays, our models project Leonard for 28.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists over 38.6 minutes in Game 3.
- Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving August 22nd, 2017
- Jae Crowder sent to Cleveland as part of Kyrie Irving deal August 22nd, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas traded from Boston to the Cavaliers August 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Kyrie Irving traded to the Boston Celtics August 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers, Celtics in 'serious talks' about a Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade August 22nd, 2017
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker (quad) looking to return in four-to-five months August 10th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Manu Ginobili re-signing with Spurs for 16th NBA season July 18th, 2017
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (Achilles) says he's been fully cleared July 17th, 2017
- Jonathon Simmons signs with Magic for three years July 14th, 2017