Spurs list Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3
The San Antonio Spurs are officially listing forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3 versus the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Leonard said his ankle felt better when talking to reporters at practice on Friday, but still said he was day-to-day. We should know more about his status tomorrow after shootaround and pregame warmups. If Leonard can't go in Game 3, Jonathon Simmons will have to play big minutes once again.
If he plays, our models project Leonard for 28.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists over 38.6 minutes in Game 3.
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Warriors to activate Patrick McCaw (back) ahead of Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) remains questionable for Game 6 against Houston May 26th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's Game 7 May 26th, 2018
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018