Spurs list Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3
The San Antonio Spurs are officially listing forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3 versus the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Leonard said his ankle felt better when talking to reporters at practice on Friday, but still said he was day-to-day. We should know more about his status tomorrow after shootaround and pregame warmups. If Leonard can't go in Game 3, Jonathon Simmons will have to play big minutes once again.
If he plays, our models project Leonard for 28.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists over 38.6 minutes in Game 3.
- Jawun Evans stuffs the stat sheet in Clippers' loss on Friday December 15th, 2017
- Bobby Portis sets a new career-high with 27 points in Bulls' win December 15th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook logs a monstrous triple-double in Thunder's triple-OT win December 15th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter day-to-day with a thigh bruise December 15th, 2017
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope missed Thursday's game due to legal matter December 15th, 2017
- Magic's Aaron Gordon makes an early exit on Friday with a calf strain December 15th, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker starting on Friday, will sit out on Saturday December 15th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will play on Friday but sit out for Spurs on Saturday December 15th, 2017
- Danny Green (groin tightness) probable on Friday for Spurs December 14th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quadriceps tendinopathy) probable for Friday night December 14th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge records a double-double in Spurs' loss Tuesday December 13th, 2017
- Rudy Gay drops 21 points in Spurs' Tuesday loss December 13th, 2017