Spurs list Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3
The San Antonio Spurs are officially listing forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3 versus the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Leonard said his ankle felt better when talking to reporters at practice on Friday, but still said he was day-to-day. We should know more about his status tomorrow after shootaround and pregame warmups. If Leonard can't go in Game 3, Jonathon Simmons will have to play big minutes once again.
If he plays, our models project Leonard for 28.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists over 38.6 minutes in Game 3.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) to remain out Saturday March 16th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge puts up 25 and 7 in Spurs' win March 16th, 2018
- Danny Green blocks career-high 6 shots in Spurs' victory March 16th, 2018
- Dejounte Murray double-doubles for Spurs, leaves late with ankle injury March 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) still not practicing March 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Dejounte Murray tallies 11 points and 8 boards on Tuesday March 14th, 2018