Spurs list Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3
The San Antonio Spurs are officially listing forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) as questionable for Game 3 versus the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Leonard said his ankle felt better when talking to reporters at practice on Friday, but still said he was day-to-day. We should know more about his status tomorrow after shootaround and pregame warmups. If Leonard can't go in Game 3, Jonathon Simmons will have to play big minutes once again.
If he plays, our models project Leonard for 28.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists over 38.6 minutes in Game 3.
- Kelly Olynyk will start for Boston in Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Celtics rule out Amir Johnson (shoulder) for Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Celtics' Amir Johnson (shoulder) to be a game-time decision for Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Stephen Curry's big game helps finish Golden State's sweep of the Spurs May 23rd, 2017
- Warriors rule out Zaza Pachulia (heel) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (knee) will suit up for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- Manu Ginobili plays big minutes in Spurs' season-ending defeat May 23rd, 2017
- Spurs officially rule out Kawhi Leonard (ankle) for Game 4 May 22nd, 2017
- MRI confirms partially torn patella for Spurs' David Lee May 21st, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (ankle) is doubtful for Game 4 May 21st, 2017
- David Lee ruled out for Game 4 in San Antonio May 21st, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee (left knee) to have MRI on Sunday May 21st, 2017